PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about recruits

uBoogie
11-18-2011, 06:25 PM
How do I send them on missions like you did in brotherhood and how do I appoint someone den mother (do they have to be a certain rank?)

FSparacino4
11-18-2011, 06:37 PM
How do I send them on missions like you did in brotherhood and how do I appoint someone den mother (do they have to be a certain rank?)

When you open up bomb crafting tables on the map (sometime during Sequence 3) go to any one of the white bomb symbols on your map. Next to every table you will find a pigeon coop that will allow you to send your recruits on missions. As far as the level requirement for making someone den mother, I am not sure. Usually after taking control of a Templar den, there is a mission available at that location which involves a mini-quest with the assassin you choose.

zarda1
11-18-2011, 06:46 PM
you can also go directly to any den you control and walk up to the desk to manage recruits. assassin signals and mediteranean defense will increase their rank. once one of them hits level 10 any den you have taken over will get a master assassin mission symbol. then you can go to the den and assign a leader rank them up more and lock the den

uBoogie
11-18-2011, 10:19 PM
Ok thanks guys. I'll try that when I'm on it next