PDA

View Full Version : LOL has anyone been mugged yet?

GuyAboveMeSucks
11-18-2011, 07:27 PM
So i went to one of my banks and with drew my 50k and as i left the bank a guy ran up and tried to mug me not the tax evader, this guy came up and tried to kill me with a blade like a mini cut scene. Ezio just grabs his face and pushes him away but totally caught me off guard.

rekikire
11-18-2011, 07:32 PM
I chased him down and killed him.

FSparacino4
11-18-2011, 07:42 PM
So i went to one of my banks and with drew my 50k and as i left the bank a guy ran up and tried to mug me not the tax evader, this guy came up and tried to kill me with a blade like a mini cut scene. Ezio just grabs his face and pushes him away but totally caught me off guard.

Pretty sure everyone who played this a decent amount has been "mugged" as it is a new element to the game. They are called stalkers and there is even a guild challenge to kill 5 of them before they stab you. HINT: If you press :xbut: while they are attacking you, you can counter their attack and kill them.

Tenreth
11-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Templar-Assassins.. They'll try to kill you from time to time. I think this was mentioned earlier in the game.

CodSteaks
11-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Those are called stalkers. Part of the Romanies Guild challenges is to kill 5 of them without being stabbed first. I think I was countering them by hitting :ltbut:+:xbut: after they grab you, but I can't remember exactly.

Edit: Doh, I must have been typing about the same time as FSparacino4. That's the problem with starting a post and then getting distracted by work :/

BBowles
11-18-2011, 07:54 PM
If you pay close attention, you hear an ominous song play for a few seconds before they grab you, allowing you to turn and see them and then give chase/shoot them. They always have 1k-ish gold on them too, which is nice early on.

Roca1202
11-18-2011, 08:48 PM
This is making me mad. This is the last challenge I need for the 100% on the challenges. I have done 3 of them but I have been playing for hours and non have come up to me for a while. I know there was a mission that one attacks you, anyone know which one it is? I need 2 more.

CodSteaks
11-18-2011, 09:04 PM
This is making me mad. This is the last challenge I need for the 100% on the challenges. I have done 3 of them but I have been playing for hours and non have come up to me for a while. I know there was a mission that one attacks you, anyone know which one it is? I need 2 more.

Have you tried letting your notoriety get over 50%? Don't know if it's just coincidence, but I think I've always been attacked when it was a little high.

Roca1202
11-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Have you tried letting your notoriety get over 50%? Don't know if it's just coincidence, but I think I've always been attacked when it was a little high.
I have had it maxed for 4 hours now lol. I just started 5-1 and still nothing.

shavron
11-21-2011, 12:44 PM
The first time this happened to me there was a patrol of guards walking right behind me. Yeah, that guy didn't get very far afterword.

SneakyofSneaks
11-21-2011, 12:57 PM
I've found a couple just standing around on roof tops doing nothing, no symbol on the map but they have a blade in hand and glow red in vision, which is odd.

Both upped the challenge for killing them without being stabbed.

SpinelesS
11-21-2011, 02:04 PM
I jumped into a bush and went away from the game to watch tv and let my bank account increase, whenever I come back there is often a guy who is red in eagle vision to kill and make a bunch of cash from :) (currently have 3 of their corpses on the ground infront of me)

I seem to see these guys more whenever I have been "playing" for a long time.

Does killing these guys before they even try to attack count for the challenge?

EDIT: progressed far enough to unlock challenges, and yes it does count :)