PDA

View Full Version : Classic Music vs Remastered?

HammerToe
11-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Is there any real noticeable difference between the two? I saw it in the video options. Was just wondering so I don't have to keep switching mid campaign lol.

I'm already decided to play in remastered graphics just because its easier to see.

Never played the first one quite enough to feel enough nostalgia to strain my eyes lol

CouchOrnament
11-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Is there any real noticeable difference between the two? I saw it in the video options. Was just wondering so I don't have to keep switching mid campaign lol.

I'm already decided to play in remastered graphics just because its easier to see.

Never played the first one quite enough to feel enough nostalgia to strain my eyes lol

There is a rather large difference. I find myself that I prefer the classic one. The new score just seems too stressed.

Munificence
11-18-2011, 10:05 PM
I totally agree with classic being better. When I was listening to the remastered score, I was expecting certain things in the music that weren't happening. I quickly changed it to classic.

combustible lemon
01-03-2012, 07:36 PM
i generally prefer classic. there is something better about original track "on a pale horse" also imo "rock anthem for saving the world" I think its called was screwed up in the remake.