PDA

View Full Version : game is easier if you do not update

darian_wesson
11-19-2011, 12:10 AM
I played this game offline at a friends and then at my house after updating to play on xbox live.
The game is 2-3 times harder if you update.
I have checked many times. If you are struggling with even casual mode then delete your cache and play without updating for the campaign.

GenericNPC
11-19-2011, 12:12 AM
this game is so easy especially if you level up and buy infinite ammo and no damage, there is no point to doing this

darian_wesson
11-19-2011, 12:22 AM
This tip is for people who do not use cheat codes.

Warren17
11-19-2011, 12:52 AM

This game is easy. Also the above tactics are not cheats. How is this game hard?

GenericNPC
11-19-2011, 03:52 AM
exactly my point, I don't use cheats, and it is no hard especially with a co-op partner, just hide and heal if you need to

J4ckyb0y1
11-19-2011, 04:03 AM
Since you can change difficulty at any time, this tip is kinda meh. If you struggle with this on easy, put down the controller and go see a doctor cuz your Fn retarded.

SpinelesS
11-19-2011, 06:10 AM
There was an update? Guess I didn't notice downloading it...

spxyu02
11-19-2011, 09:42 AM
this game is so easy especially if you level up and buy infinite ammo and no damage, there is no point to doing this

Unless you're retarded like me. I seriously died about 10 times tonight trying for the Car Torpedo Damage challenge. I have all unlocks purchased so I'm basically invincible in a firefight (except if a Brute tosses me around), but bailing just a *little* too late doing a Car Torpedo = red screen of bloody, bloody death :'(

Dr Popodopolus
11-19-2011, 11:36 AM
Me and my friend are veterans of SR2, so we've been playing on Hardcore, which isn't really a hardcore mode. Sure we die from time to time, but that's usually from sheer impatience. Struggling on Casual? I didn't even know it was possible to die on Casual..

Paka
11-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the tip. I might clear the cache and disconnect while playing if I have trouble. Posted this in another thread but just started and I think two missions in it became obvious that this is nowhere near the cakewalk 2 was on casual. :eek:

L4D II JoK3r
11-19-2011, 09:50 PM

its not a cheat code, you have to work up to level 50 and have about $50k for it

HashSlingingSlasher
11-19-2011, 10:04 PM
theres no point in doing this...i mean...they give u UNLIMITED HEALTH lolol PLUS UNLIMITED ammo...how much easier can this game get people WHATS THE POINT in even a guide...i beat this game 100% with out a guide lol 1000:gsicon: in like 3.5 days lol this is the FUNEST easiest game ever!:woop:

HashSlingingSlasher
11-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Unless you're retarded like me. I seriously died about 10 times tonight trying for the Car Torpedo Damage challenge. I have all unlocks purchased so I'm basically invincible in a firefight (except if a Brute tosses me around), but bailing just a *little* too late doing a Car Torpedo = red screen of bloody, bloody death :'(

lol i got that challenge like mid way thru the 2nd act...but have no idea wtf it requires just happy i got it lol

P.S.

i found a easy way to complete the windshield challenge is to get a air plane (i had the snipes 57) and go Directly upward as far as you can....and just do a complete nose dive into the runway tarmac :p i went from like 150 something meters to 304 meters when i flew out BUT it teleported me lol so i think if it teleports u ...thoes count

plus i did it with a assassination target in the plane with me :uzi:

Wooleyiani432
11-20-2011, 12:43 AM
playing the 1st SR getting my asss kicked!

Dz06lt
11-20-2011, 02:38 AM
the game isnt difficult its just bitch ass annoying. the endless waves of jerks just dont stop coming

xydz
11-20-2011, 07:34 AM
This game is beyond easy,how are people actually complaining about difficulty?
If this is too hard, please don't play dark souls.

DarkCrown
11-20-2011, 02:19 PM

For car torpedo , you only have to get out of your car while it move , then the destruction make by your car is what count toward the meter.

spxyu02
11-20-2011, 05:26 PM
For car torpedo , you only have to get out of your car while it move , then the destruction make by your car is what count toward the meter.

I know, but sometimes I would bail too late and end up dying in the fire/explosion :'(