PDA

View Full Version : Achievements Not Unlocking hinder further ...

IVIR BLOBBY
11-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Can anyone clarify this, my first two achievements for completing the first 2 missions didn't unlock, i activated my online passcode & they started unlocking. but the first 2 still havnt unlocked themselves.

My question is, Will the not unlocking of those first 2 achievements hinder me going for my 100% to get all other achievements ?

koopakiller64
11-19-2011, 01:04 AM
I'm pretty sure you can start a new game and get those 2 achievements fairly quickly. Since those 2 achievements correspond with the first two levels, just rush your way through them then continue on with your regular game.

IVIR BLOBBY
11-19-2011, 01:06 AM
i know that.

i want to know if them not unlocking may stop me from getting any other achievements, in particular the ones for getting 100%. games can be fickle dickheads

Axel Desade
11-19-2011, 01:13 AM
in particular the ones for getting 100%.

There isn't any 100% achievement on this game.

koopakiller64
11-19-2011, 01:14 AM
Sorry, I misinterpreted the question. I get what you're saying now.

I doubt it would count towards not getting the 100% completion. The game knows that you beat it so that's why you can move onto new missions. In order to be certain about it, look at your stats pages and look for Missions Completed. Then look at what the name of your next mission is:

When Good Heists Go Bad
I'm Free - Free Falling
We're Going to Need Guns
Steelport Here I Am
Party Time
Takeover the City
We've Only Just Begun
Hit the Powder Room
The Belgian Problem

For example your next mission is "Party Time". Since that's mission 5 your stats page should say 4 missions completed. Let me know if you need a bigger list

Also, try saving your game, backing out to the main menu and then going back into the campaign. See if that makes the achievements pop.

There isn't any 100% achievement on this game.

Yes, but there is the possibility of certain activities and assassinations not appearing if the game says you never did the missions.

Killerchronic
03-22-2012, 03:30 AM
Theres quite a difference between achievements and ingame stats (yes i know that sounds odd since they should be tied). Ingame stats usually always register, achievements can sometimes bug, ones an MS system the other is the games backend. If you're on the next mission, you're fine as far as the game is concerned, otherwise it would of had a hissy fit already.