PDA

View Full Version : Got the game for the week end

Haseo22
11-19-2011, 01:16 AM
So if you got it too and wanna start grinding those multiplayers achievements send me a message :)

GT : Tinyshade

Haseo22
11-20-2011, 07:36 PM
we are currently and looking for a fourth to do the 5 wins on xbox live with 4 players. So please if you got the game and are interested it would be nice to get this done today! Thanks

evilclownbobo
11-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Awesome, we got someone.

But we still would love new players!

Molneze3
11-21-2011, 09:00 PM
I would love to team up and get this garbage excuse for a game done and out of the way :)
Hit me up

Haseo22
11-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Awesome, we got someone.

But we still would love new players!

I forgot to thank you for leaving right after getting your achievement! I love teaming with people who leave and dont care about other guy achievement.

So in other words, dont boost with evilclownbobo cause he will leave after he get his achievement done.

iCookieDX
11-22-2011, 05:24 AM
I would love some help getting the online achievements if anyone is willing...GT is iCookieDX. Just send me a message on XBL.

evilclownbobo
11-22-2011, 11:07 PM
I forgot to thank you for leaving right after getting your achievement! I love teaming with people who leave and dont care about other guy achievement.

So in other words, dont boost with evilclownbobo cause he will leave after he get his achievement done.

I wasn't there to boost. I even told "SIC_MAGGOT" that I wanted to earn them legit. And, you all were the only ones online besides myself, so I kept playing.

I was playing to win because I actually enjoy this show and the game and have a life that doesn't allow me to play a game nonstop for an entire day, especially just to "boost" for achievements.

Thanks for just assuming that I left because I got just 1 of the 5 other online Achievements that I need. I left because I had something come up that just so happened to occur right after I got the achievement.

ccclxadct10
11-22-2011, 11:18 PM
So theres 4 Kinect achievements and 8 live achievements out of 50. I might give this game a try.