PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think Madden would be an awesome Kinect game?

ztardani
11-19-2011, 04:33 AM
I think that madden would be a great way to control your actual guy so you can actually do what u want. Like durring runs. you could spin around guys in a funky way or something. Tell me what you think.

DragonsGoMOO
11-20-2011, 03:31 AM
I think it'll be too difficult to win and play games and stuff. But then again, this is why they're developers and not me. So it may be good.

Perhaps in the next game or two, they'll add Kinect feature where you just throw the ball, or catch it, or kick it. I think that will happen first before a full blown game comes out with Kinect.

Veedrock
11-20-2011, 12:02 PM
According to Wikipedia, Madden 13 will have Kinect support. EA had plans to incorporate Kinect support into the FIFA brand, so it was bound to show up on their other sports titles.

It could definitely work too. I remember playing a Madden game on the Wii several years back and it had a simplistic one-hand mode for those without a Nunchuk. It worked quite well and wouldn't be hard to incorporate a similar play-style like that with Kinect.

You'd pick your plays just like any other Kinect-style menu. Passing plays would just register what direction you're throwing in really, running plays would run themselves but you would gesture to perform moves like jukes and spins. Hell you could even verbally call an audible thanks to voice recognition! Can't say I remember how defense worked on the Wii so I don't have any simple schemes to give an idea of how that'd work (sorry!).

It will never fully replace a controller but still definitely viable for casual play.

GamerKing97
11-20-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm pretty sure they will. At E3, didn't they say they were going to eventually have Madden Kinect-enabled? I think they could possibly have it on Madden 13, but if they do, they might just have it as an optional feature since it would be the first Madden game with Kinect. Or Madden 14 could be the first Kinect-enabled Madden game. Probably Madden 13, though.

NoPayneNoGame
11-24-2011, 02:56 PM
That would be GREAT!!!!

CONKER1182
11-27-2011, 05:14 AM
I don`t think so.