PDA

View Full Version : Taunting gangs?

doomey
11-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Okay, I know what you are thinking, so this guy doesn't know how to taunt gangs?

Well I know this much, I press left or right on my d pad, next to any gang member, be it friend or foe, I have tried in missions, in the little side quest fist take over thing, yet not once has any taunt been credited to my stats.

Has anyone one else had issues with this, or is my game just ridiculously glitched? Thanks in advance.

LEGENDXKILLA
11-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Okay, I know what you are thinking, so this guy doesn't know how to taunt gangs?

Well I know this much, I press left or right on my d pad, next to any gang member, be it friend or foe, I have tried in missions, in the little side quest fist take over thing, yet not once has any taunt been credited to my stats.

Has anyone one else had issues with this, or is my game just ridiculously glitched? Thanks in advance.

They have to be "Non hostile" which basically means they can't be shooting or distracted by you. If you see a gang member that isn't aware of your presence simply walk behind them, press left on the d-pad and it should count.

MurraytehSkull
11-19-2011, 02:27 PM
You get one of those respect circles in the upper right corner called 'taunt' when it works. I've gotten two at a time when they stand right next to each other.

Tuukk
11-19-2011, 03:47 PM
They have to be "Non hostile" which basically means they can't be shooting or distracted by you..

^ Fact. I tried it during Survivals as well as missions and it only works as described above.

(I'm new here by the way. I do have 970 gamerscore in SR3 though =D )

doomey
11-19-2011, 04:05 PM
I think I have tried this, but to make sure I will double check later, thanks :)

snipeye
11-19-2011, 08:49 PM
They have to be "Non hostile" which basically means they can't be shooting or distracted by you. If you see a gang member that isn't aware of your presence simply walk behind them, press left on the d-pad and it should count.

I beat the game and control everything does that mean I can't get it?

RDrules
11-19-2011, 10:38 PM
I beat the game and control everything does that mean I can't get it?

just start a new save and do it ... you need to do two play throughs for the mission achievements anyway

thm241
11-19-2011, 10:59 PM
just start a new save and do it ... you need to do two play throughs for the mission achievements anyway

You don't need to playthrough twice, just you a save and the times where you need to choose for both achievements just choose one, when you get achievement reload save do other choice, no need for playing twice even though I probably will. But for wherthe guy alread finished the game just start it up and just play a few mission and you can get it. It's not like you can only do this halfway through.