PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows how to get enemy gangs to show up after you've completed all districts?

Wing Gundam Zero
11-19-2011, 11:56 AM
When you've completed all districts to 100% there are no more enemy gangs, only police. And I still need to taunt/compliment 50 gang members and you can only taunt them when they're not hostile, so yeah, anyone has a clue to where I can still find enemy gang members walking around?

Qonok
11-19-2011, 12:26 PM
From reading on here, taunt your own gang members. Says it works for the achievement but not the challenge. Just can't repeatedly taunt the same gang-banger. Have to find different ones.

x_mania
11-19-2011, 01:01 PM
When you've completed all districts to 100% there are no more enemy gangs, only police. And I still need to taunt/compliment 50 gang members and you can only taunt them when they're not hostile, so yeah, anyone has a clue to where I can still find enemy gang members walking around?

Just create some chaos outside one or your own stores. When enemy gangs show up, make sure to let them out of their cars. When you see enough of them, run in you store to clear your wanted level. All the enemy gangmembers will still be outside, but are now friendly.

Now you can taunt them. Once the wanted level comes up again, just wlk back in the store. Rinse and repeat.

x_mania
11-19-2011, 01:02 PM
From reading on here, taunt your own gang members. Says it works for the achievement but not the challenge. Just can't repeatedly taunt the same gang-banger. Have to find different ones.

For the achievement you can use both compliments and taunts. For the challenge you can only use taunts.

Qonok
11-27-2011, 01:15 PM
For the achievement you can use both compliments and taunts. For the challenge you can only use taunts.

I haven't started the game, yet. I was just remembering from SR2 that you can taunt your own gang and it counted. Thought it would carry over. Figures it wouldn't.