PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Theft Challenge 15: N-Forcer

x_mania
11-19-2011, 12:44 PM
I had some troubles completing this perticular Vehicle Theft Challenge. I completed the game and all activities / collectibles before i started the assassination and vehicle theft challenges.

When i came to challenge 15 (N-Forcer for BJ Barnes), i had to hijack a N-Forcer from the STAG. But i couldn't trigger it in any way. When i was causing some chaos, only Cops, Gangs and the Millitary came after me. No STAG.

But fortunaly there is a very easy solution for this. If you finished the game, a STAG N-Forcer will be added to your garage. Simply pick it up at your garage or have a fellow gangmember bring it to you and simply bring it in for completing the challenge!

Quickdraw
11-19-2011, 01:27 PM
I had some troubles completing this perticular Vehicle Theft Challenge. I completed the game and all activities / collectibles before i started the assassination and vehicle theft challenges.

When i came to challenge 15 (N-Forcer for BJ Barnes), i had to hijack a N-Forcer from the STAG. But i couldn't trigger it in any way. When i was causing some chaos, only Cops, Gangs and the Millitary came after me. No STAG.

But fortunately there is a very easy solution for this. If you finished the game, a STAG N-Forcer will be added to your garage. Simply pick it up at your garage or have a fellow gangmember bring it to you and simply bring it in for completing the challenge!

i know this but when you do so you lose it from your garage or least every time when i did it that happened, i want a way to do it but not lose it. I'm trying coop now to see if i can acquire another one.

OneChozen1
01-02-2012, 08:33 PM
i know this but when you do so you lose it from your garage or least every time when i did it that happened, i want a way to do it but not lose it. I'm trying coop now to see if i can acquire another one.

i think if you go into a rimjobs and change up the colour and preformance it will give you another one. it did that for me with a bulldog. i went in there with a military one and repaired it then i changed its colour to purple and i got a second one...