PDA

View Full Version : Is co-op and single player campaign's different saves?

tremberz
11-19-2011, 03:36 PM
So basically I completed two missions last night on single player and then a friend got the game last night so I started a new game on co-op. When he's not online I would like to play the game but not on our co-op save as he would like all achievements as well. Can I continue with my single player save and just mess around on that save without changing anything on the co-op one? Any help will be appreciated.

RDrules
11-19-2011, 04:58 PM
So basically I completed two missions last night on single player and then a friend got the game last night so I started a new game on co-op. When he's not online I would like to play the game but not on our co-op save as he would like all achievements as well. Can I continue with my single player save and just mess around on that save without changing anything on the co-op one? Any help will be appreciated.

if you save through the pause menu yes you can have as many as your harddrive/memory card will allow so just create a new save on it

im unsure with autosave though but it uses one for all single player saves so i would assume you have to save manually on each to keep it, best to anyway to be safe.

Shotgun Diplomacy
11-19-2011, 05:21 PM
For the activities, etc. It doesn't matter, the ones that you unlocked are grey, the ones that your friend has unlocked are grey for him. So it's the same as when you would play alone.

You play on your own safegame and he plays on his own safegame, so there is no sperate file by default, you can make one, but it's not really necessary...