PDA

View Full Version : Look Out for the Little Guys achievement not unlocking

FuturamaFry
11-19-2011, 07:14 PM
I've done it twice now without killing any grunts and it hasn't unlocked. I'll give it a few more tries, odds are a grenade might have killed a grunt accidentally...but I only use the frag grenades on the flood portions of the level where there are no grunts present.

Anyone else having problems with this one?

Joekage
11-20-2011, 12:02 AM
Were you on Heroic? That might've been the problem......

lornesbored
11-20-2011, 01:20 AM
I would just do it split screen and sit your guy way behind the action and kill with the 2nd controller

whtsnk58
11-20-2011, 04:32 AM
I've also done it twice, took my time, and wasted and hour and a half on each try attempting to get it; both times I got nothing. I didn't even use grenades the second time, and I still got screwed out of it. Unless there is some stupid bs where the Funeral Skull voids the achievement, I don't know what the hell is wrong with this. And yes before you even ask, I was on Heroic for both plays.

I'm pretty sure that using a second controller method doesn't work, or even if you do it co-op with a friend on xbl. If one of you kills a grunt, it voids it for both you. Can anyone confirm that for sure?

acoustic can
11-20-2011, 04:43 AM
I'm pretty sure that using a second controller method doesn't work, or even if you do it co-op with a friend on xbl. If one of you kills a grunt, it voids it for both you. Can anyone confirm that for sure?
It works because that's how my friend and I got it. We just took turns and played the mission twice; the first time, he killed everything while I stayed back, then vice versa for the second playthrough.

FuturamaFry
11-20-2011, 04:25 PM
I'll have to try the 2 controller method today, thanks guys.

lifeexpectancy
11-20-2011, 04:28 PM
I had the same problem when I did it solo dude. It's doable solo. When I got it to unlock I didn't kill ANY banshees or wraiths. I'm thinking maybe one of the banshees' wreckage fell down and landed on a grunt my previous two attempts, because elites drive those things... =|

l.maciver
11-20-2011, 06:29 PM
I did the co-op on legendary, knocked out both achievements.

ajennice
11-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Yeah.. do it co-op on leg and let your other guy do all the killing.... you'll get the little guys, no weapon pick up, and no damage..

IF you can find somone willing to do the work... That board is sucky!!!

MixMaker1
11-21-2011, 04:13 AM
Co-op is definitely the best way to go. I went through it twice on Solo and it didn't unlock. I just stayed back on a 3rd run and did it in local co-op. 100%'d this beast today.

paul182
11-21-2011, 04:17 AM
The split screen method does work. That's how I got it.