PDA

View Full Version : Story Mission Achievements Not Unlocking

Ich Bin Bruno
11-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Ok so I just beat the game and like the achievements We're Taking Over, Gotta Break Em In, I Heart Nyte Blade, and kill-deckers.exe didn't unlock. I completed them all but still no achievements. I went to the dashboard and then reloaded my game but still nothing. I don't know what to do so if you guys can help that'll be awesome. Thanks

Symbiote Venom
11-19-2011, 07:44 PM
having the same problem just beat both murderbrawl and zombie attack didnt get the achievements

IVIR BLOBBY
11-19-2011, 09:07 PM
same here

there seems to be quite a big problem

i've found out that if you exit & reload you can get some of the smaller random non story related ones you may have gotten but no achievement popped.

Story wise though your screwed like the rest of us, theres nothing volition can do really even for a fix for us they can prevent it for others but there wont be a fix to get the achievements for us as the game hasnt tracked us having them

If you want them clear your cache & play through solo campaign offline fast as you can shud only take 6 hours or so. bit retarded but it sucks. im just not gunna bother

UnholyShinigami
11-19-2011, 09:11 PM
If you are signed in to Xbox LIVE when the game starts, are you connected to Xbox LIVE during your whole game session? For some reason my xbox keeps getting disconnected while playing SR3, but i managed to do the kill.deckers cheevo while connected and it popped, but i missed murderbrawl and zombie attack to mention a few, because i got disconnected midways in the mission...

Now I just completed the game and missed alot of cheevos and decided to disconnect my internet connection before my second run (just to check if that would have any affect on the cheevos) and till now all the cheevos has popped correctly (i tried on two other accounts too just to be sure and it works fine while disconnected)