PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the Homies - Heli and VTOL

Zeargi
11-19-2011, 08:30 PM
I've purchased both upgrades and neither of them appear. WTF? I'm tired of driving actual the stupid map for these assassination and car hunts. Please tell me there's a way to fix this.

HashSlingingSlasher
11-19-2011, 10:16 PM
:omgyes same here except mine appears...nd just hovers over me..ill wait for like 3mins and just say:rant: and RPG it out the air :boombest soulution is to be in a WIDE OPEN SPACE other then that...theres nothing u can do but drive to the nearest crib with a helipad

Axel Desade
11-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Never had problems with it personally. Just call it in at a clear landing space like a large intersection and wait a few minutes.

Zeargi
11-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Never had problems with it personally. Just call it in at a clear landing space like a large intersection and wait a few minutes.

But that's the problem. I can't call them at all ;^;

I go to my phone and they're not even listed. I've got the Cast Character Homies, Vehicle, Tank, and Forgiveness. Not of the others though.

Axel Desade
11-19-2011, 11:26 PM
But that's the problem. I can't call them at all ;^;

I go to my phone and they're not even listed. I've got the Cast Character Homies, Vehicle, Tank, and Forgiveness. Not of the others though.

Ooh, that is very strange. I'd recommend going to the official forum and see if anyone else is experiencing that problem, otherwise not sure if there's anything I can do to help as I haven't had any problems with numbers not appearing. I assume you mean they aren't there at all, not that they're there just grayed out?

Aiden 514
11-20-2011, 01:52 AM
It's doing it for me, I can't ring to get a car or ring Oleg (both grayed out)

Le Vampyr
11-20-2011, 02:04 AM
I had no problem calling for a heli from my gang first time - arrived within a minute. The chopper eventually blew up though, and ever since the option to call for a heli from my gang has been grayed out. Is there some exceptionally long cool down time or something? lol

Axel Desade
11-20-2011, 02:05 AM
I believe you have to wait a fairly long amount of time to be able to ring things like that again. I had the problem with Oleg after my friend attacked him, making him hostile. Couldn't call him for the rest of the night, but the next day when I woke up and played he was able to go again. As for cars, I accidentally killed my homie that delivers cars and it took about a day for him to reappear as well.

Tr1ckstr360
11-20-2011, 09:17 AM
I believe you have to wait a fairly long amount of time to be able to ring things like that again. I had the problem with Oleg after my friend attacked him, making him hostile. Couldn't call him for the rest of the night, but the next day when I woke up and played he was able to go again. As for cars, I accidentally killed my homie that delivers cars and it took about a day for him to reappear as well.

He is right. For the Notoriety wipes, and the tank, heli, and jet deliveries. You have to wait in between each use. Not sure how long but I know its at least 15 minutes :)

SpinelesS
11-21-2011, 04:46 AM
I had no problem calling for a heli from my gang first time - arrived within a minute. The chopper eventually blew up though, and ever since the option to call for a heli from my gang has been grayed out. Is there some exceptionally long cool down time or something? lol

The lockout is Around 45 Minutes. Or you can quit to the dashboard and start the game up to get them again. I tested this out with the gang/police forgiveness when doing the vehicle theft challenges.

I too noticed that alot of the time the VTOL would arrive and hover above you. When that happens, your supposed to move out of the way :) (cant land it on top on you)

The best thing to do however is to shove all these vehicles into your garage/helipad as soon as you get them, that way you don't have to worry about the lockout at all.

Lextra
11-21-2011, 05:17 AM
call them in on an open street and there should appear quickly after