PDA

View Full Version : help

chan
11-19-2011, 09:33 PM
my online pass wont work the genki one did

ColdSpider72
11-19-2011, 09:35 PM
What would you like us to do? Don't you think that a problem like this is better suited for the THQ website?

True I Skill
11-20-2011, 08:45 AM
What would you like us to do? Don't you think that a problem like this is better suited for the THQ website?

Well actually if you thought about it a little most users on this site are complete idiots (hence you not figuring this out) when it comes to codes. If they claim the code does not work it does not mean the code is not working, It means they are doing it wrong.

OP on the back of the booklet it instructs you to select Co-op Campaign and redeem the code there, if you are trying on the xbox360 dashboard then you are trying at the wrong place.

ColdSpider72
11-20-2011, 12:53 PM
Well actually if you thought about it a little most users on this site are complete idiots (hence you not figuring this out) when it comes to codes.

So now I am an idiot for not knowing the answer to his problem when there could be multiple reasons as to why it isn't working? News flash, jackass: Some of the codes are in fact NOT WORKING. Go to the THQ site and you will see quite a few threads dedicated to the problem And V-Singular, a THQ employee, acknowledging it and looking for some kind of fix. If there is indeed a problem with the code, obviously nobody here is going to be able to help.

Just because you have seen people make the mistake of not entering the code in the right spot, does not mean that is why the OP is having an issue since he didn't bother to specify one iota besides just saying 'It don't work'. You must be living under a rock if you have never heard of codes being faulty, especially at a games' launch.

You want to know something else many members of this site are guilty of? Jumping to conclusions without having all the facts. You managed to do that while also insulting a long-time member without any provocation. Good job.

True I Skill
11-20-2011, 08:55 PM
LOL
Thanks for the laugh mate haha the insulting a long time member part cracked me up real good.i cant stop fucking laughing at ahh haha just wow. omg lol. Nice One.

ColdSpider72
11-20-2011, 10:02 PM
What are you, 13? Grow up. I only mentioned the long time member thing because most long time members have proven themselves to not be trolls, hence don't deserve to be insulted by some neomaxizoomdweebie who speaks out of his ass and has no clue as to what he is talking about.

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Fight!
Marcus Fenix - "I'll get the popcorn." - YouTube

TC, there's about 3 things you can do. 1, double check that you've entered the code correctly. If there are any characters you aren't sure of (maybe there's a 0 on it, but it could be O as well), try alternate possibilities. 2, make sure you put the code in at the right place. 3, if it still doesn't work, go complain to THQ.

True I Skill
11-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Bow down before me

For I am also a long time member and i demand your respect because i have been here longer and us long time members do not take kindly to you new commers.

Lol i mean c'mon you gotta admit i do not usually laugh out loud from things on the internet but haha you was joking when you said that right? you just seemed so serious then haha just damn, i do not think i can take the argument seriously dude if you think being a older member or not has anything to do with this.

Cheer's for brightening up my day tho, this site never fails to amuse me.

ColdSpider72
11-20-2011, 11:11 PM
Bow down before me

For I am also a long time member and i demand your respect because i have been here longer and us long time members do not take kindly to you new commers.

Lol i mean c'mon you gotta admit i do not usually laugh out loud from things on the internet but haha you was joking when you said that right? you just seemed so serious then haha just damn, i do not think i can take the argument seriously dude if you think being a older member or not has anything to do with this.

Cheer's for brightening up my day tho, this site never fails to amuse me.

I think I already explained where I was coming from with that. I never said anything about respect or bowing down or any of that shit. I like how you decided to focus soley on that and not the fact that you were being an ass to begin with by calling me an idiot for something you had no clue about. The way you keep typing 'haha' in every sentence you type tells me you are most likely a bored teenager that just likes to get a rise out of people so I am not wasting anymore time on you.

True I Skill
11-21-2011, 08:45 AM
Quit jumping to conclusions bro!
But if you reallllly do not want the last word i guess...

Last word :D
I win?
Wow that was easy.

Thanks for the Laugh.

Milosuperspesh
11-21-2011, 11:00 PM
i've noticed on the included dlc code sheets with some games the printing process/ font type used is awfull.

6's and G's (my genki code)
7's and T's (on my halo anv pre order)
V's could be u's
5's could be S's
and the 0's or o's

No wonder people get em wrong if they have bad eye's

also you may have to load the game first or wait till release day if you where lucky to have it early..

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
11-22-2011, 12:48 AM
i've noticed on the included dlc code sheets with some games the printing process/ font type used is awfull.

6's and G's (my genki code)
7's and T's (on my halo anv pre order)
V's could be u's
5's could be S's
and the 0's or o's

No wonder people get em wrong if they have bad eye's

also you may have to load the game first or wait till release day if you where lucky to have it early..
me and about 5 others of my friends had the same problem with there genki code needs to be more clearer tbh