PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Anniversary is great...

StressedBrit
11-20-2011, 02:09 AM
It's just that Theater Mode for the campaign would've been a nice addition.

Just my 2 cents...

DarkReign2021
11-20-2011, 03:56 AM
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I though theatre mode for Anniversary would've been great. Even if it was exclusive to the remastered graphics, it still would've been fun being able to show off all of the different tricks and glitches that newcomers aren't aware of and us veterans take advantage of.

Nevander
11-20-2011, 05:21 AM
it still would've been fun being able to show off all of the different tricks and glitches that newcomers aren't aware of and us veterans take advantage of.

I agree.

Like speedrunning the hell out of Silent Cartographer lol.

Teh Phantomz
11-20-2011, 08:19 AM
I was very disappointed when I learnt it won't have Theater mode.

CaptFrost
11-20-2011, 09:20 AM
I didn't know it didn't have Theater mode either until I first popped it in and saw there was no theater. That is a damn shame. I was looking forward to recording and distributing some vidmaster films. :(

Colby
11-20-2011, 11:55 AM
yeah it wouldve been sick and my capture card is broke

StressedBrit
11-20-2011, 12:37 PM
It would've been great to have Theater Mode, just to simply take screenshots at different and awesome angles.

Combine that, with the weapon lowering that was also removed, and someone could've made a great Master Chief war diary machinima.

Would've been nice for someone without a capture card too.

Kaiyo
11-20-2011, 09:59 PM
That was a shame. Would've been a great little addition to Halo: CE Anniversary.

MixMaker1
11-21-2011, 04:11 AM
To be honest, I'm glad they worked on allowing online co-op over the Theater mode. That being said, it was amazingly sad not to have this option while playing :(

FN 5 77
11-21-2011, 06:06 AM
Theater, sure, but I wanted scoring. I have so much fun with that in the Reach campaign, it would have been nice to have the option to turn it on in Anniversary. I get by without it, but it's nice to see those little things appear with a score every once in a while so you know you've killed something.

oo VOID oo
11-21-2011, 09:45 AM
comparing old and new graphics is epic

MixMaker1
11-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Theater, sure, but I wanted scoring. I have so much fun with that in the Reach campaign, it would have been nice to have the option to turn it on in Anniversary. I get by without it, but it's nice to see those little things appear with a score every once in a while so you know you've killed something.
Agree. That is one advantage to the modern Reach vs. the old Halo. That being said, I like that it remained true to it's old game play 100%

You go down a slippery slope if you start adding stuff. Where to start? Where to end?