PDA

View Full Version : Gender equality achivement help

attackedbullet
11-20-2011, 02:45 AM
Hi im try trying to get this achievment Gender equality play for at least 2hrs ad male charter AND 2hrs as feamale charter.I follwed a guide from True achievments web site buy a plastic surgery shop then buy sex change but i cant see any option for buying sex change.Please can tell me how do this or how you got the achievment do i need to start new story game as feamale charter?

thank u

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 02:58 AM
There is no "sex change" option, you just go and change your gender. It will probably warn you that you'll lose all changes to your existing character.

ScottPilgrim
11-20-2011, 05:20 AM
I just started a new game with a female character, played until I could get to a crib (so my character would be safe) and left the game running (controller plugged in) and did other things for two hours.

SpinelesS
11-20-2011, 06:31 AM
I started a second game and made a female Zombie. Got the Gender Equality achievement just before I finished Act 1 and got the alternate achievement for doing so.

is it just me or are the random comments of pedestrians screwed up? as I guy I would always hear them talking about a girl, and now that I got my zombie stripper outfit going on they are talking about a guy.

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 08:08 AM
I've really only played as a girl so far, and most of the comments from NPCs were in line with that. Every now and then someone would call her "boy" or "son" or something though. But most of the time, they got it right.

attackedbullet
11-21-2011, 03:20 PM
ive just brought a new plastic surgery building went inside etc and i found a option to change from man to girl so it might work now :) but im not sure im gone try it see if that works ive playing as a girl for 1hr now.

Also if i start a new game it says it will over write my last save and gives me option to countinue or i can select new save thats gives me option to save to hard drive but will this over the write the one that all readys there ?

p.s thanks for u help and tips.

kdrcraig
11-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Also if i start a new game it says it will over write my last save and gives me option to countinue or i can select new save thats gives me option to save to hard drive but will this over the write the one that all readys there ?

p.s thanks for u help and tips.

It will just overwrite the auto-save, as long as you have a manual save you will be fine.