PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Fury would be proud

pitbullpride201
11-20-2011, 07:23 AM
well i think this might be glitchy. i saved after the mission murderbrawlxx1 and played thru this mission picking the option that sent you into space. after completing the mission gangstas in space acheevo popped up. then the game says you can use the phone to replay the last mission to see the other ending. i did that completing the mission again but picking the ending that u shoot the plane with the rocket launcher. NO ACHEVEMENT so i went back to my murderbrawl save and again played the mission picking the shoot the plane ending and stillll no acheevo WTF!!

ANYONE ELSE RUN INTO THIS PROBLEM?

linkin10362
11-20-2011, 07:56 AM
Did you also do the STAG Film mission that appears after you blow up the plane?

SpinelesS
11-20-2011, 08:06 AM
I also did the gangsters in space ending first.

I used my phone to redo the mission and killed killbane, completed the mission "stag film" and watched the credits. collected all my rewards for the mission, and then the achievement popped for me.

Have you tried saving your game after completing the achievement, quiting to the dashboard and then loading that save?

Thomas Riordan
11-20-2011, 12:30 PM
It unlocks after the next mission or at least it did for me. Technically, that's not the end of act 3 the following mission is. Finish the game and it should unlock for you.

pitbullpride201
11-21-2011, 02:44 AM
yeah.... somehow i missed the stag film mission i donno ....but it did unlock for me after completeing it thanks for the help guys!!

pitbullpride201
11-21-2011, 02:47 AM
also how do i improve upon the rookie rating tied to my account for this site??

Kazenji
12-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Looks like i'm the only one that got the reference for the name of this achivement.

UberPirateNinja
12-12-2011, 03:08 PM
was just gonna ask what the description was referencing, i don't recognise it.