PDA

View Full Version : Nutshots

03tibGT
11-20-2011, 09:58 AM
i think i jewed myself from the challenge achievement. everything is upgraded, ie: weapon damage. everytime i shoot someone in the nuts, they just get tossed in the air and die. ive tried with the pistols, machine guns, rifles, etc. even level one guns. because of the upgraded damage, its impossible to get nutshots.

what do i do? its my last challenge :(

blackbrainCL
11-20-2011, 04:00 PM
keep shooting in the nuts, maybe with the sniper to easy shot until you see it in the right upper corner nuts shot, for the cheevo the other is hit in the balls with clicking RS in front of an enemy

littlejay
11-20-2011, 04:03 PM
keep shooting. i did this with upgraded guns. it's rare that the shot hits but 20 minutes of shooting gang members finally paid off (for me at least)

03tibGT
11-20-2011, 07:21 PM
thanks guys, ill try. but i control 100% of the city so there are no gang members around. i cant even do the assassinations because one requires me to rough up a gang which isnt there anymore

03tibGT
11-20-2011, 07:27 PM
i cant do it with the sniper. it shoots 5 bullets at a time so its insta kill if i shoot them in the nuts.

Axel Desade
11-20-2011, 08:09 PM
are you sure that it's the sniper you're using, and not the AR-55?

Thunderhorse31
11-20-2011, 08:16 PM
thanks guys, ill try. but i control 100% of the city so there are no gang members around. i cant even do the assassinations because one requires me to rough up a gang which isnt there anymore

I assume you're talking about Andre? Just run back and forth killing hos, then start the drug trafficking mission. Instant 3-4 stars, and he should show up. That's how I got him to appear, anyway.

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Every time I started an assassination mission that required gang members, some were magically waiting for me as soon as I got to the marked district despite my 100% control of the city.

Anyway, nutshots. I've been getting them rather easily without even trying using the AS3 Ultimax.

CLAPSTER
11-20-2011, 09:48 PM

Yes you can. I did that one, I found them walking on the street then they start spawning with the notoriety. :)

Every time I started an assassination mission that required gang members, some were magically waiting for me as soon as I got to the marked district despite my 100% control of the city.

Anyway, nutshots. I've been getting them rather easily without even trying using the AS3 Ultimax.

Doesn't the right stick count towards that one? Like if they die by that it says "testicular manslaughter" lol xD

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Doesn't the right stick count towards that one? Like if they die by that it says "testicular manslaughter" lol xD

Nutshots are with a gun, testicular manslaughter is with melee by clicking the right stick. They're two different things and you need one of each for an achievement. You also need nutshots fro one of the challenges.