PDA

View Full Version : Music?

xTGMx INF3RNO
11-20-2011, 06:54 PM
Stupid question. is their music shops i can go to to buy additional tracks the the last 2 games?

Axel Desade
11-20-2011, 07:14 PM
No it's not necessary, the phone has a Mixtape selection under the Music part, and that has all the songs already.

xTGMx INF3RNO
11-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Yeah i saw that. theres hardly any so i thought maybe you can buy some. o well

EDIT: no kanye :(

Axel Desade
11-20-2011, 08:08 PM
They have that "Power" song by Kanye, but that's it. It's on the station called K-Rhyme

xTGMx INF3RNO
11-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Thats what i was looking for. I looked thru every station twice wernt on there. ill look again tho.

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Nope, no buying songs, and no CD collectibles which means no unlocking new songs either.

Kanye is indeed in the KRHYME list, he's the 5th one from the top.

Ninja Potions
11-20-2011, 08:41 PM
No CD shops, alcohol shops, and no Jewellery shops either

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 08:55 PM
No CD shops, alcohol shops, and no Jewellery shops eitherNo food, no Forgive and Forget, no melee weapon shops (although I guess combining those into Friendly Fire does make it easier for getting weapons, I hated how all the weapon stores on the SR2 map were gun icons even if they sold melee weapons).

Paka
11-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I'm missing some of the stuff from last time. :( There was some music in the last one, Celtic stuff, that seems gone this time which is a shame as I loved having those selections as an option.

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 09:24 PM
I've been doing the car theft missions, and god damn do I miss Forgive and Forget. Really, who thought it would be a good idea to make us drive so far in these delicate sports cars with tons of cops shooting us? Who thought it was cool to make us drive these slow as shit cement trucks and armored trucks over the ramped bridges? Maybe that second one is my fault for not doing them sooner, but come on, at least put them back down while the car theft mission is active. This is insane.

CLAPSTER
11-20-2011, 09:57 PM
I've been doing the car theft missions, and god damn do I miss Forgive and Forget. Really, who thought it would be a good idea to make us drive so far in these delicate sports cars with tons of cops shooting us? Who thought it was cool to make us drive these slow as shit cement trucks and armored trucks over the ramped bridges? Maybe that second one is my fault for not doing them sooner, but come on, at least put them back down while the car theft mission is active. This is insane.

Buy the bonuses for the no police notoriety and gang forgiveness..

Also in the mission where you help the mayor you get an option which unlocks mayor's favor which erases all notoriety

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 09:59 PM
Buy the bonuses for the no police notoriety and gang forgiveness..

Also in the mission where you help the mayor you get an option which unlocks mayor's favor which erases all notoriety

Only works as long as you have them though. After you use them, it's a long cooldown time.