PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this problem?

DeadlySinz86
11-21-2011, 11:47 AM
Ok, so I've completed the Story missions and now I'm just clearing up, however, on the Island between the left and middle islands (can't remember map names). There's a massive patch that isn't covered, which I'm assuming is a Gang Operation as I'm 7/8. However, the island is over run with Zombies and there's no gang members to be seen anywhere, anyone else having this trouble, or know how to fix it?

bginth
11-22-2011, 06:28 AM
if i remember correctly.. there isnt ne gang operations there.. all i can remember is stores cuz i completed all the gang operations and i was only there to buy the stores

CLAPSTER
11-22-2011, 07:29 AM
This happened to me the way I found the final one was by going to the patch that was gray with no stores there. That's where I found them after a while of roaming around. Hope this helps. :)

GSDrag
11-22-2011, 08:26 AM
That massive patch in my game was an activity, not a gang operation.

DeadlySinz86
11-22-2011, 11:08 AM
Its cool! I've worked it out :) me being a dumbass didn't realise that it was actually a Mayhem activity that I hadn't unlocked yet, thnx tho guys!

brYzZe
11-22-2011, 11:38 AM
hehe, i'm sure there is a Store to be bought, an activity.. A Photo OP and something else there and that is all :)