PDA

View Full Version : Andre assassination is glitched!

I Am4z1n9 AZ I
11-21-2011, 03:16 PM
I've been trying for hours for him to show no matter what if I have 5 stars the guy doesn't WTF?

TransonicPower
11-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Is this the dude where you have kill some hoes and then get notoriety from morning star? I killed maybe 10 hoes and then started killing morning stars, it appeared when I had 4 star notoriety

FR MATTUU
11-21-2011, 11:49 PM
I cant sem to find him eather. im killing ho's and all im getting is more police wanted level.

i have 100% everything beides one gang op.

brYzZe
11-21-2011, 11:55 PM
I had the same problem but i just kept on killing everyone in sight and he eventually came when i had 5 stars Police and 5 Stars notoriety :)

FR MATTUU
11-22-2011, 12:12 AM
I had the same problem but i just kept on killing everyone in sight and he eventually came when i had 5 stars Police and 5 Stars notoriety :)

but im not getting any of the other gang notoriety

FeJ
11-27-2011, 01:00 AM
I cant get this guy to show up. I ran around with 5 star police and morning star notoriety for atleast an hour and nothing. ??????

ColdSpider72
11-27-2011, 01:05 AM
I cant get this guy to show up. I ran around with 5 star police and morning star notoriety for atleast an hour and nothing. ??????

As was mentioned before, you have to kill a bunch of his ho's PLUS get the wanted level. Make sure you are killing the right ho's.

FeJ
11-27-2011, 01:10 AM
As was mentioned before, you have to kill a bunch of his ho's PLUS get the wanted level. Make sure you are killing the right ho's.

Thanks, i got it. Right after i made my last post i tried again and he came right away when i had 4 star morningstar notoriety, funny thing is i never even killed any hos that time.

Baihu1983
11-27-2011, 10:11 AM
beat up/kill hoes and get atleast a 3 star wanted level by the gang in that area and he will show.

SpinelesS
11-27-2011, 03:48 PM
I got this guy to show up pretty easily.

I killed a gang member, and then used a hooker as a human shield (and then broke her neck) and he showed up...

ColdSpider72
11-27-2011, 04:09 PM
beat up/kill hoes and get atleast a 3 star wanted level by the gang in that area and he will show.

Not sure why you are bumping the thread to give the same answer. As you can see, he finished it.

4INCHESofBLOOD
11-27-2011, 05:48 PM
i had the same problem with this mission , i was working on this for hours and i couldnt do it because i had all the upgrades and beat the game 100% so i couldnt find a single morning star member so i decided to type in the add gang norority cheat and when i did it , only the luchodors came so i just turned it off. but next morning i tried it whitout the cheat and somehow i got notrity for morning star and the guy finaly poped up and i killed him but i didint get the achievment , any help pleas ??

FSparacino4
11-27-2011, 06:03 PM
i had the same problem with this mission , i was working on this for hours and i couldnt do it because i had all the upgrades and beat the game 100% so i couldnt find a single morning star member so i decided to type in the add gang norority cheat and when i did it , only the luchodors came so i just turned it off. but next morning i tried it whitout the cheat and somehow i got notrity for morning star and the guy finaly poped up and i killed him but i didint get the achievment , any help pleas ??

There are 36 assassination targets. I am pretty sure Andre is not the last one, but I could be mistaken.

4INCHESofBLOOD
11-27-2011, 06:11 PM
There are 36 assassination targets. I am pretty sure Andre is not the last one, but I could be mistaken.

yea i did all the assassination misssions , it says i have 36/36 complete and i got no achievment , im prrty sure its because i typed in thatgang notrity cheat but how do i get rid of it ? dose it stay there on my profile and i cant get no more achievments ?

FSparacino4
11-27-2011, 06:26 PM
yea i did all the assassination misssions , it says i have 36/36 complete and i got no achievment , im prrty sure its because i typed in thatgang notrity cheat but how do i get rid of it ? dose it stay there on my profile and i cant get no more achievments ?

That wouldn't make sense if you shut the cheat off, but I'm not positive as I didn't use cheats. Maybe some1 who did can comment on that

4INCHESofBLOOD
11-27-2011, 06:29 PM
That wouldn't make sense if you shut the cheat off, but I'm not positive as I didn't use cheats. Maybe some1 who did can comment on that

oh nvm im just using my auto save profile wich was basicly the same as my other one , but thks for your help

Baihu1983
11-27-2011, 07:35 PM
Not sure why you are bumping the thread to give the same answer. As you can see, he finished it.

1 the OP has not posted again to say he/she has done it
2 other might also have the problem and want to see how others got him to appear
3 whats it to you anyways?

iZer
11-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Got him during a trafficking activity. I tried killing a bunch of hoes in the area and my gang notoriety never went up so i started the trafficking activity and i got instant 4 stars. Got out of the car right at start, killed 1 or 2 morningstars and the white target showed up on the map next to me.

ColdSpider72
11-28-2011, 12:27 AM
1 the OP has not posted again to say he/she has done it
2 other might also have the problem and want to see how others got him to appear
3 whats it to you anyways?

Thanks, i got it. Right after i made my last post i tried again and he came right away when i had 4 star morningstar notoriety, funny thing is i never even killed any hos that time.

1) look above......what does the OP's presence in the thread have to do with the fact that the solution is already posted and verified to work by others with the same question.
2) yeah, and if they need help the answer is already posted here
3) because you are just repeating our answer....what is the point in that?

MadMisterMike
11-28-2011, 07:03 AM
I had trouble, too! I had 100% of the area, so no rival gang members appeared. Here's how I did it:

1. First, if you have hos in your gang, change them to avoid confusion-- you need to get some of Andre's hos, not your own gang members!

2. Go at night!!! This seems to generate more hos! (The jokes practically write themselves for this, don't they?)

3. At night, select Andre in your assassination list and go to the area. Go to the trafficking activitiy, start it to get some Morningstar gang members to appear, then end the activity.

4. When you come out of the activity, fight the Morningstar gang members left over from the trafficking activity you just cancelled. Get the notoriety rating up high, 4 stars or so. You don't need to get a police notoriety rating as far as I can tell.

5. When you have the 4 star gang notoriety going, roam the area until you find a ho or two. Grab her as a body shield, attack her, etc. and Andre should pop up. You may need to attack a few hos, not sure.

Good luck!

UberPirateNinja
11-28-2011, 12:07 PM
what do the hos actually look like? i've been blowing everything up with a tank for the last 30 minutes or so, and nothing, can barely keep morning star notoriety above 2 stars as they're not spawning often enough, just police/army for me mainly.

TheRealPoonJab
11-29-2011, 02:36 AM
I had trouble, too! I had 100% of the area, so no rival gang members appeared. Here's how I did it:

1. First, if you have hos in your gang, change them to avoid confusion-- you need to get some of Andre's hos, not your own gang members!

2. Go at night!!! This seems to generate more hos! (The jokes practically write themselves for this, don't they?)

3. At night, select Andre in your assassination list and go to the area. Go to the trafficking activitiy, start it to get some Morningstar gang members to appear, then end the activity.

4. When you come out of the activity, fight the Morningstar gang members left over from the trafficking activity you just cancelled. Get the notoriety rating up high, 4 stars or so. You don't need to get a police notoriety rating as far as I can tell.

5. When you have the 4 star gang notoriety going, roam the area until you find a ho or two. Grab her as a body shield, attack her, etc. and Andre should pop up. You may need to attack a few hos, not sure.

Good luck!

This worked brilliantly....to all of you having trouble, do this method, I was on the main street just outside of Zimos' pad...basically just keep running up and down the street, because the NPC hoes will run from gunfire. Eventually you can get that notoriety up, even though you may have already 100% the area.

LethalEdge
12-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Thanks MadMisterMike, had the same problem with Andre and your guide worked. :)

UberPirateNinja
12-09-2011, 09:27 PM
still struggling with this final assassination. not entirely sure what the hos look like, and i'm finding no pedestrians spawn at all when i've got the morning star up to level 5. any ideas? i've followed the guide above, and only morning star guys seem to be generating :/

EDIT - nevermind, did it now. flying above the area in an attack chopper (with a 5 star gang rating), blasting the crap out of anything & everything on the ground, he randomly popped up and got a rocket up his arse for his trouble.

pillowpxnts
12-16-2011, 12:26 PM
I had to kill about 1,000 Morning Star gang members but I finally got Andre to appear. Executed him and got my achievement C:<

Dereck Mcfiggy
01-04-2012, 09:37 AM
I've got 100% on that island and need to kill the ho's, but there is a problem, and that is... THERE ARE NO FUCKING HO'S TO KILL! Has anyone got any ideas?
I really want to kill that son of a bitch!:uzi: