PDA

View Full Version : STAG after completion?

RoyallFreshness
11-21-2011, 03:19 PM
I need STAG to appear and have completed the game. Can't figure out how to do this. Any thoughts?

DeadlySinz86
11-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Getting your Noteriety upto 4+ with the Police gets the Stag to come I think. Does for me anyway.

CLAPSTER
11-21-2011, 08:32 PM
I need STAG to appear and have completed the game. Can't figure out how to do this. Any thoughts?
Why do you need em? :o Just curious. :)

If you chose at the end to get rid of STAG, I think that's it. Unless you join another person's game where they still have STAG. If you know they're still there I read that they are at Sunset Park? Something with sunset, not sure if it's park. :)

RoyallFreshness
11-22-2011, 01:56 AM
Why do you need em? :o Just curious. :)

If you chose at the end to get rid of STAG, I think that's it. Unless you join another person's game where they still have STAG. If you know they're still there I read that they are at Sunset Park? Something with sunset, not sure if it's park. :)

There is a challenge for killing STAG commandos. The answer to my question is to replay the last mission, btw. The sunset park thing doesn't work unless your obtaining the condor via vehicle theft menu. Check out the challenge guide that is stickyed at the top.

Sorry for the double post site editors.

bginth
11-22-2011, 05:38 AM
i get 4 stars and i don get STAG once.. so idk wat else i can do.. like i got a feeling that challenge is gonna stop me from gettin 1000

philc420
11-22-2011, 06:25 AM
have same problem need to do a auto theft on the stag vehicle and i beat the game 98% and idk how to get them to come anymore im stuck here until sumone helps us out much thanks

CLAPSTER
11-22-2011, 07:26 AM
There is a challenge for killing STAG commandos. The answer to my question is to replay the last mission, btw. The sunset park thing doesn't work unless your obtaining the condor via vehicle theft menu. Check out the challenge guide that is stickyed at the top.

Sorry for the double post site editors.
No, I read that's where they are at. On another thread, if you chose to kill Killbane. That's the choice that ends with STAG thus they will not show up anymore. But yeah dude I think best bet would be by joining someone who still has them around. :]

have same problem need to do a auto theft on the stag vehicle and i beat the game 98% and idk how to get them to come anymore im stuck here until sumone helps us out much thanks

You should have them in your garage, you do however lose the vehicle. :/ I had to give the N-Forcer.

Illicit
11-22-2011, 07:31 AM
No, I read that's where they are at. On another thread, if you chose to kill Killbane. That's the choice that ends with STAG thus they will not show up anymore. But yeah dude I think best bet would be by joining someone who still has them around. :]

You should have them in your garage, you do however lose the vehicle. :/ I had to give the N-Forcer.

For anyone that is having this problem that hasn't done both endings, you can turn it in if you replay the last mission. Just make sure you bring Pierce with you or you'll abandon him.

CLAPSTER
11-22-2011, 08:18 AM
How can you replay the final mission. After beating it twice? :confused:

GSDrag
11-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Two condors are the only thing in Sunset Park at the end. But if you select the vehicle hijacking then a third one will spawn along with some STAG soldiers.

I don't know about being able to use your own Condor to complete the vehicle hijacking though, when I did it I had to grab that specific one or it wouldn't register that I had gotten in one.

And for the N-Forcer and commandos the best thing is to hop in a co-op game with someone who didn't finish yet.

Illicit
11-22-2011, 08:26 AM
How can you replay the final mission. After beating it twice? :confused:

From my post above: For anyone that is having this problem that hasn't done both endings,

Answer to your ?...you can't. I was just saying for people that have not yet done both endings the replay mission is there and you can do it during the mission

CLAPSTER
11-22-2011, 08:33 AM
From my post above: For anyone that is having this problem that hasn't done both endings,

Answer to your ?...you can't. I was just saying for people that have not yet done both endings the replay mission is there and you can do it during the mission
Oh my bad lol it's late I woke up early, super tired lol. :drunk