PDA

View Full Version : hard insurance fraud tips?

neok182
11-21-2011, 04:46 PM
literally the only two activities i have left are two hard insurance fraud. they require $450,000 in around 6 minutes. best i've done is $200,000

i've never been good at this activity, so i'm wondering if anyone has any tips because i'm going insane being unable to do them.

Anth0nymrb
11-21-2011, 07:41 PM
I find this really easy. Make sure your in the bonus areas. Always look for a line of cars. Jump at the first one, and pull the trigger. Now slide all the way hitting every car, once you get to the last car, slide all the may back to the first one. At some point, they will move, sometimes tossing you really high, when you fall, aim at other cars to hit. I have gotten 200,000+ in one trigger pull. It's very easy.

The Big McShane
11-21-2011, 09:23 PM
I really suck at this as well! I can only get around $150,000. :(

shizomac
11-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Easy way is to just find the freeway and get on it. Don't worry about being in a bonus area, they aren't necessary. When you are on the freeway, go crazy. Cars are constantly going by and going fast so you should build up cash fast. When you get hit, just make sure you manuever yourself towards another car or try to keep getting hit by the same car.

Axel Desade
11-21-2011, 10:38 PM
I'd say just keep going for big combos or see if you can get a partner who is REALLY good, because co-op it jumps to 900K. Got both hard ones first try when I had a decent partner though, just keep practicing.

Aiden 514
11-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Co-op makes it really easy.

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
11-22-2011, 12:53 AM
hmmm had no trouble with the insurance fraud did the hard one in one bail on adrenalin easy enough just get into bonus areas get your adrenaline and jump into one car moveing around in the air landing on diff cars you can rack up massive bonuses there

UltraBulldozer
11-22-2011, 03:16 AM
All i really did was slide off cars and not jump on cars just kind of run and press the R-trigger and sometimes your body will hyper extend for an easy 40,000+

Illicit
11-22-2011, 03:41 AM
I find this really easy. Make sure your in the bonus areas. Always look for a line of cars. Jump at the first one, and pull the trigger. Now slide all the way hitting every car, once you get to the last car, slide all the may back to the first one. At some point, they will move, sometimes tossing you really high, when you fall, aim at other cars to hit. I have gotten 200,000+ in one trigger pull. It's very easy.

This didn't work for me. I was about 50k short every time because of the time it took to drive to the blue areas. Probably because I sucked at getting the "combos". I walked/sprinted (I had infinite sprint by this time) towards the blue areas making sure every car hit me on the way. Got the ones I needed first try every time.

EDIT: Might be worth noting I did drop my difficulty down to casual for most of the activities.

Stickman400
11-22-2011, 07:20 AM
This doesn't really help you at all. But earlier I did an insurance fraud activity on hard that I had already done just messing around and got hit by a car and something happened and I got glitched to the car and then when I got flung off(within 5 seconds) it had racked up 1.5 million points/dollars somehow.:eek:

Dordanov
11-22-2011, 08:43 AM
By far the best way to finish those is what shizomac suggested. The locations for the adrenaline bonus are usually intersections, and they have the very nasty habit of cars stopping for red lights and pedestrians etcetera, so you have to run around until you find a car that is actually moving.

When you start the activity just drive to a long piece of freeway, and go crazy there. The cars are all driving at top speed, not stopping for anything and hitting you hard. When you do combos there you will rack up very big scores.

BADDCOMPLEX
07-14-2013, 03:28 AM
Getting on the freeway was a great idea. That helped me a lot. Was able to finish it in 2 mins. Thanks!

erichsouza76
08-20-2013, 02:59 PM
Wow...thanks for the freeway tip! It worked like a charm!
Really, this activity is just a pain...I hate it.

vonfraghausen
01-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Again, the freeway tip made my day! Easy as hell! Shame I ended up getting stuck in the Sexy Kitten Yarngasm achievement (c-c-c-combobreaker) for hours and hours right after this....