PDA

View Full Version : The Run

Monika0421
11-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Has anyone played all the way through yet??? why isnt their an acheivement guide yet??

SatNiteEduardo
11-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Has anyone played all the way through yet??? why isnt their an acheivement guide yet??

Because most achievements are self explanatory and not many people are playing the game.

If you want advice on any particular achievements I can answer questions but don't have time to do a guide.

Master SS x360a
11-23-2011, 11:56 AM

I saw that anyone want to do nothing (roadmap or achievement guide)
I could do it but it will be the first try

Achievements difficulty: 5-7 (depending on the skill in racing games)
Time length: 25 + hours
Playthrough necessary: 2 (you need to beat the Run once to unlock the Extreme difficulty)
Missable achievements: none (many achievements are self-explanatory: Gold on every series of challenges,complete the ten levels of the Run,that will come with natural progression,the online achievements could be boosted with some friends and the Driver Level 30 that is time consuming)

Step 1: complete The Run at Easy level (you will then unlock Extreme)
Step 2: complete the Run at Extreme
Step 3: complete the Challenge Series with Gold or better
Step 4: online achievements
Step 5: if,for some reasons,you haven't reached the Driver Level 30,repeat some races in single or complete any group objectives online to do it quicker.

red_hammer
11-23-2011, 12:59 PM
15-25 hours is nowhere near realistic.
You don't reach lvl 30 by just completing The Run twice and completing all challenges.
I did all this and I'm lvl 23 and I already played like 5-6 hours online...
So there'll be one huge online grind to get to lvl 30 when you finished all other achievements.

AmbaLaBamba
11-24-2011, 01:27 AM
Like mentioned the achievements are pretty self explanatory, I'm sure there will be a guide soon enough and I'm sure it will be a pretty detailed one (explaining the perfect vehicles for the challenges I hope) but until then you'll just have to battle through it on your own.

Klint Beastw00d
11-24-2011, 03:31 AM
The achievements are pretty straight-forward and are fairly easy. I need to get east coast gold and reach driver levels 25 and 30 and I'll have this completed.

SatNiteEduardo
11-24-2011, 04:37 AM
As far as the perfect car for the challenges I used a general guideline for all events and only changed strategy if things were not working.

I went for the highest top speed as my first priority. Handling as second priority. Acceleration as 3rd priority (because 0-60 is pretty meaningless in this game).

For example the Nissan GTRs usually have good acceleration stats but try and get them to accelerate in 5th and 6th gear and realise the more important acceleration stat is probably 100-160mph.

Cars I grew to like:

Lancer
Porsche 918 RSR but other porsches are good value too
Lamborghinis

But try with the highest top speed available but if the car does not handle well then go for a good top speed with a better handling rating.