PDA

View Full Version : wraith hunter

Zeph0r
11-21-2011, 06:50 PM
Alright I don't know what I'm doing wrong with this achievement. I helped a friend get it on easy no problem, but when I've tried it solo and with a dummy controller I can't get it. I've tried with skulls and without, on easy and normal. I can never make the 3rd wraith above the tunnel to appear or somehow the 1st wraith kills itself when it follows me. When I'm getting to the 1st wraith I only kill what's in my way. Do I have to kill everything before getting in the tank? Does reverting to last checkpoint affect the 3rd wraith spawning? Hell I've even made the tank run up the ledge to make sure the 1st wraith doesn't kill itself. What am I doing wrong?

FN 5 77
11-21-2011, 11:46 PM
First time I tried it, it didn't pop. Second time I set the difficulty to legendary and did it again and it popped.

Some of these achievements seem glitched I want to say, either that, or there are requirements that are necessary without being listed.

OvercastKid
11-23-2011, 03:59 PM
I did it on easy. The Wraith up on the hill didn't come out until I went and opened the first door in the tunnel though.

SiKiTtOyA
11-24-2011, 05:40 PM
make sure you kill the wraiths only in tank as it will only count when ure in the tank. as stated in the cheevo. The tank is called Scorpion

Yazzi
12-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Hmmm, I just killed all 4 wraiths using only the scorpion, solo on legendary difficulty and no achievement. Wtf?

Zeph0r
12-07-2011, 01:10 AM
Well I got the achievement, but I don't know what I did differently. I just played it on normal coop and the third wraith appeared like it was supposed to. God I'm glad I'm done with this, achievements have made me hate this game.

Penguino Rojo
12-07-2011, 02:45 AM
Weird, I have never had this many problems with the game. I got the wraith hunter on normal, not co-op (not sure why that would matter or be needed). I didn't even wait for everything to be killed, I hopped in the warthog, sped to the scorpion, hopped in and started blowing things up.