PDA

View Full Version : The Story (Dex)

CLAPSTER
11-21-2011, 07:57 PM
See in my mind I thought we were going after Dex. 0_o And I was hoping to see Benjamin King back. Hopefully they'll release some dlc continuing that story. :) What are your guys' opinions or ideas about the story? [:

If this thread is wrong in any way admins feel free to lock it, I made it because I didn't see a thread regarding this. ^_^

Anth0nymrb
11-21-2011, 08:09 PM
I hope they continue the story in DLC, and...

say more about Gat's death, and what happens with that whole thing. Exactly what happened. I think they looked passed it so it can be a DLC Johnny Gat or somethingn

mjc0961
11-21-2011, 08:29 PM
I don't think there's anything left to say regarding Benjamin King. We get his backstory from himself and Julius in the first game, and then more in the church tour in the second game. We know what happened to him and his gang in the first game, obviously. And we know he dropped his flags and took to writing a book instead. I can't really see why he'd want to go back to gang life now.

If he did though, I wouldn't mind. He was a good character, and Michael Clarke Duncan's voice is always welcome in my entertainment.

CLAPSTER
11-21-2011, 08:40 PM
I hope they continue the story in DLC, and...

say more about Gat's death, and what happens with that whole thing. Exactly what happened. I think they looked passed it so it can be a DLC Johnny Gat or somethingn
Definitely they really should. I'd like him to be alive but who knows..
I find it amusing how Gat's zombie walks around beating people up lol.

I don't think there's anything left to say regarding Benjamin King. We get his backstory from himself and Julius in the first game, and then more in the church tour in the second game. We know what happened to him and his gang in the first game, obviously. And we know he dropped his flags and took to writing a book instead. I can't really see why he'd want to go back to gang life now.

If he did though, I wouldn't mind. He was a good character, and Michael Clarke Duncan's voice is always welcome in my entertainment.
They said he headed to another city, I was like bam. You could run into him and just have him as a contact, maybe like oh great to see ya kid I saw what happened in stilwater and all that a small mission or a cutscene.
And I agree I enjoy his voice too. ^_^