PDA

View Full Version : Guards in windows

Fallen Mercy
11-21-2011, 09:28 PM
This is probably a stupid question but I can't for the life in me figure it out.

When attacking some templar towers there are guards in windows with guns that you can't get to. A tip came up about how to deal with them but I missed it. How do you kill them?

:confused:

Daemon300
11-21-2011, 09:31 PM
You can use your hidden gun, throwing knives, or the crossbow. That's how I do it anyway.

Tanaki Khan
11-22-2011, 12:22 AM
On a related note the tips got worse in this game.

Nice little explanation of a game mechanic and you get .5 seconds to read the sodding thing before it's off the screen. At the very least they could have had a message log in the menu so you could review the tips you received......

kennyubasterd00
11-22-2011, 12:37 AM
At the very least they could have had a message log in the menu so you could review the tips you received......
I'm pretty sure its listed somewhere in or near the in-game game manuel, but for the most ya it's not very helpful.

T Black panther
11-22-2011, 03:29 AM
Hold Y and release while having the throwing knives equipped and targeted or face towards the guards in the windows. You'll throw out 3 or less knives simultaneously. It's a very usefull to get rid of those shooting guards.

oldgreg07
11-22-2011, 04:10 AM
Using a lethal grenade worked best for me. With a few of those I would just stand on a nearby roof that allowed me to just barely peer into their window without them being able to see me. Lob a grenade in and problem solved.