PDA

View Full Version : actually really fun

TimmayTheTurtle
08-04-2007, 05:26 AM
i dunno i just got this game in gamefly i started playing it and it is a really deep and fun game.

its really similair to kingdom hearts as long as controls.

i dunno just wanted to say something... anyone who likes rpgs and games with awsome single player stories get this :p

not to mention really easy to get all 1000

HoodMod
08-11-2007, 01:35 AM
I have to disagree and say this is the worst 20-30 hours I've ever spent on my 360.

Molneze3
08-11-2007, 01:48 AM
I have to disagree and say this is the worst 20-30 hours I've ever spent on my 360.

I could not agree with you more. I hated this game sooooo much. 3 or 4 different times i got lost, running around to ever part in ever level for an hour or so. Very frusterating!!

RedBlinky
10-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Really I found this game to be pretty linear if you can get lost your pretty amazing, comparing it to a game like final fantasy where you need a guide this game is pretty straight forward, that was my qualm with the game. Everything is so repetitive and linear you fight different versions of the same monsters and bosses every level. It's an okay game just overly repetitive.

blackmagic16
12-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Well there are parts were one maybe able to get lost for a little while but...GASP... there that map like thing in the start menu, what could that be for?!