PDA

View Full Version : Its Hero Time tips?

Easter Bunny 00
11-22-2011, 06:12 AM
So i bought this game maybe 3 days ago. Im nearing 1000, all i have left to do are 10 matches with Mac and Bloo, Monkey, and the 5 Vilgax fights, in addition to Its Hero Time.

I have tried this at least 20 times now, and nothings working. Ive tried how i usually play, and the best i got was 1:41. Ive tried tons of charges, and sometimes only charges, and didnt even kill her once before the map changed (which is at 1:00 i believe EDIT:nope, is at 30 seconds. -.- ). Ive tried using a bunch of sig moves, nothing. Ive tried it with Ben and Young Ben, and i just cant manage to kill her 2 times in 1 minute. The best way ive found to kill her, is by going down to the lower left balcony and just charging moves until she comes down. But still, maybe 1 kill in under a minute.

I used to play super smash a ton, and still do, so its not like im sucky at brawler games.

Anyways, any tips are greatly appreciated. I feel so lame for not being able to do the 4th mission in under a minute -.-

Easter Bunny 00
11-22-2011, 10:45 PM
Finally did it.
I was playing on easy, thinking it would be easier. then i remembered a trick from super smash, the level 9 computer will almost always go after you, so i played on hard, went down to the lower left balcony, and just hung around there, eventually Buttercup will kill herself twice. just keep trying to get back onto that balcony, and sometimes tastefully kill yourself, jump off on purpose but give her room to try to attack you on the way down. she might end up following you to your grave.

M0ntst3r
07-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Thank you. I was having trouble with this one as well, but following your advice I completed it in one try : ). I appreciate it

DJ RJester
07-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Awesome tip I got it in about 15 seconds, I think it really helped that I was hanging by my hands of the metal balcony.

Genecide
08-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Hanging off the balcony was pretty much key. I also got it in 10-15 seconds by hanging. Thanks!