PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions?

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
04-16-2006, 03:41 AM
Can you save a game then come back later and load it and get the achievement after you load the game? And does it give yoou the achievement right away or do you have to wait for the game to be over?

ocfp
04-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Can you save a game then come back later and load it and get the achievement after you load the game? And does it give yoou the achievement right away or do you have to wait for the game to be over?

ahievement is given right away i dont know about the saving thing

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
04-16-2006, 05:01 PM
I just spent 4 hours last nite saving the game every 30 seconds then loading it when it froze and got all the achievements but it didnt give them to me. I changed some of the players attributes...is that why? It was still on pro. I played an exhibition match on pro but changed the players attributes. Can you do that?

CrazyCougar
04-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Everything has got to go unchanged from what I have seen. Changing attributes would make it a custom game in my opinion.

ocfp
04-17-2006, 05:13 AM
u can change the attributes and still get it.

Tron
04-17-2006, 02:29 PM
you can definitely change the attributes, thats how i got mine... make sure you are only playing with one controller, and that the you do not change the gameplay settings... you can check before the game starts to make sure the difficulty is Pro.

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
04-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Ok, I have a roster save and that's it. I changed the attributes and my VIP to classic control then go into a game and I save the game like every minute cuz my 360 freezes so much and wehn it freezes I come back and load the game and keep going. It still doesnt give me the achievements. Can you not do the save game thing? If so, then I cant get them cuz my 360 freezes every minute and the 3 game thing doesnt work for me.

KernelVizion
04-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Ok, I have a roster save and that's it. I changed the attributes and my VIP to classic control then go into a game and I save the game like every minute cuz my 360 freezes so much and wehn it freezes I come back and load the game and keep going. It still doesnt give me the achievements. Can you not do the save game thing? If so, then I cant get them cuz my 360 freezes every minute and the 3 game thing doesnt work for me.
I thought I was a genius for doing this last night also. I played through and saved after every out. ONce it froze I'd load and keep on playing. I would have gotten 3 of the achievments if it had worked but no luck. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if it was just that the save thing doesn't work. Oh well back to the drawing board until 2K gets their shit together.