PDA

View Full Version : Controversial Poll : Your Favorite Assassin's Creed ?

Mosh Icon
11-22-2011, 05:11 PM
1 - Assassin's Creed II
2 - AC Brotherhood
3 - Assassin's Creed
4 - AC Revelation

Shirley
11-22-2011, 06:01 PM
1 - Assassin's Creed II
2 - Assassin's Creed
3 - AC Brotherhood
4 - AC Revelation

NoThru22
11-22-2011, 06:17 PM
1. AC Brotherhood
2. AC Revelations
3. AC II
4. AC I
5. Assassin's Creed Bloodlines
1,000. Any iOS AssCreed.

kennyubasterd00
11-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Shouldn't a controversial poll actually have a poll? :confused:

Gor1lla
11-22-2011, 07:13 PM
1. Assassin's Creed II
2. AC Brotherhood
3. Assassin's Creed
4. AC Revelation

Revelations is the first AC that i would count as "milking the cow". I'm sick of the returning bugs, imprecise controls, missing instructions and glitches while fighting...

daishichi
11-22-2011, 07:34 PM
1. Assassin's Creed II
2. AC Brotherhood
3. Assassin's Creed
4. AC Revelation

Ditto on the order (though my complaints aren't the same).

AC and ACII might seem dated now, but I think of how I felt when I first played the early games; the first AC was such a unique game, and ACII blew me away with how much they expanded the gameplay and the story.

Of the last two, both had some cool improvements, but I found AC:R's story to be a lame placeholder.

Mosh Icon
11-22-2011, 07:40 PM
Shouldn't a controversial poll actually have a poll? :confused:

ooops, fixed !

xTGMx INF3RNO
11-22-2011, 08:01 PM
1.Brotherhood
2.Revelations
3.ac2
1.ac

Daemon300
11-22-2011, 08:05 PM
1. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
2. Assassin's Creed II
3. Assassin's Creed
4. Assassin's Creed: Revelations

IVIR BLOBBY
11-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Can't fault AC1 it was innovative & fun with some epic gameplay

assassins creed 2 refined all of the great things from the first assassins creed and added lots more. it was brilliant

AC Brotherhood was good but could have been a substantial sequel if they didnt add MP. i enjoy the MP its good but i prefer the SP over the MP & a longer campaign with a better story i would trade for it

AC Revelations was more of brotherhood, again same issues with MP Vs SP

BIGbivvie
11-22-2011, 09:02 PM
Not one vote for Revelations :o

Falchion17
11-22-2011, 10:45 PM
AC II was the pinnacle of the series in my opinion. The gameplay was overhauled from the original and the story had great characters that you cared about like Ezio's family unlike Brotherhood.

Vindicator51
11-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Not one vote for Revelations :o

I don't think you'll see many votes for Revelations. AC II really was the peak for this franchise so far.

Red Testament
11-22-2011, 11:36 PM
1. ACII
2. AC: Brotherhood
3. AC
4. AC:R

I enjoyed Revelations, but it is time for a new numbered game. The same little quirks exist in the game. And it seems a bit more glitchy than recent AC games. Some of the achievements are a bit dumb. I've replayed all of the games, but I probably won't with this. This is probably the weakest story. Still a good game, though.

bigbear2face
11-23-2011, 02:42 AM
I voted for AC II but I'd have to put Brotherhood at a close 1B.

AC I was a great game that was perfect to get the series started but it had its problems with the repetitive gameplay.

I'm only about halfway through Revelations but I would agree with prior assessments about it being a "milking the cow" game. Really just seems like a cash grab by Ubi...The story isn't great, the added features don't add much (the Desmond sequences are pure trash) and it is by far the most glitchy game I've played in the series.

AC II had by far the best storyline (there is a reason why they keep making Ezio games...they found a "golden goose" with what they did in AC II). However, Brotherhood is better then AC II in some ways because it fixed a lot of the problems that AC II still had with being very repetitive in terms of gameplay. In the end I decided that AC II's better story outways Brotherhoods slightly improved gameplay.

Scary 6ary
11-23-2011, 02:44 AM
Can't fault AC1 it was innovative & fun with some epic gameplay

assassins creed 2 refined all of the great things from the first assassins creed and added lots more. it was brilliant

AC Brotherhood was good but could have been a substantial sequel if they didnt add MP. i enjoy the MP its good but i prefer the SP over the MP & a longer campaign with a better story i would trade for it

AC Revelations was more of brotherhood, again same issues with MP Vs SP

I agree, AC1 set the stage and AC2 refined and expanded on this foundation. AC2 is still my personal favorite, so well done that Brotherhood and Revelations just couldn't rival it.