PDA

View Full Version : Replay Chapters

littlemissymoo
11-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Sorry but if you replay chapters can you get missed achievements such as if you have missed a chest in another level you can go back and collect the missing chest?

DigitALxBullets
01-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Sorry mate there is no level replay in this game...
Your best bet is to start a new game on easy and follow the collection Guide.

Update: Sorry I got it wrong. there is a level select, also you can replay them on hard by going into options and selecting difficulty to hard. this way you can level up your characters to max making it easyer to play hard.

LivingGsuscryst
02-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Sorry mate there is no level replay in this game...
Your best bet is to start a new game on easy and follow the collection Guide.

:confused:

Yes there is. Select your save file on the next screen select Chapter Select. its right below Continue.

Keep in mind that replaying the level effectively erases your prior progress in that level. Meaning if you missed one bonus you'll have to get them all again and finish the level to have all 3.

LHXQ
02-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Your best bet is to start a new game on easy and follow the collection GuidE.

Where is the collection guide? I've been unable to find a decent one.

Thanks.

LivingGsuscryst
02-13-2012, 05:49 AM
Where is the collection guide? I've been unable to find a decent one.

Thanks.

i wouldn't worry about not having one. the game is pretty straight forward. Most stages have three bonus objectives and the game will alert you to what they are. the equipment menu will also tell you which levels have chests that contain weapons or gear. just scour the level.

the only real items to collect are the templar rune stones. but they aren't all that well hidden.

fyi, when i finished the game i was one rune short but when i replayed a chapter and read the first one i came across the achievement popped. this rune was def not the one i was missing. the rune menu screen still shows me being one short.