PDA

View Full Version : im missing 3 Special event achievements.

Scalpelexix
04-16-2006, 06:10 AM
How do i get these achievements help.< BATTLE OF GUAN DU> <BATTLE OF CHI BI> <BATTLE OF YI LING> plz help

graf1k
04-17-2006, 01:59 PM
To do the first two I believe you can play as anybody in those specific senarios and you just skip your first turn and then it asks if you'd like to participate in those special battles.

Yi Ling is also easy to get, but you have to do some specific stuff. First, play the Flames over Chi Bi senario (I think it works for A Gathering of Heros too, but not 100% sure) and play as the red group (Sun Quan I think). Keep skipping turns until Liu Bei's forces (they are green I believe) invade Wu Ling. Skip another turn or two and they should invade Chang Sha. Once they do, let them take it and on the next turn, take it back. That will trigger the Battle of Yi Ling.

Glitchhawk
05-22-2006, 11:46 PM
To do the first two I believe you can play as anybody in those specific senarios and you just skip your first turn and then it asks if you'd like to participate in those special battles.

Yi Ling is also easy to get, but you have to do some specific stuff. First, play the Flames over Chi Bi senario (I think it works for A Gathering of Heros too, but not 100% sure) and play as the red group (Sun Quan I think). Keep skipping turns until Liu Bei's forces (they are green I believe) invade Wu Ling. Skip another turn or two and they should invade Chang Sha. Once they do, let them take it and on the next turn, take it back. That will trigger the Battle of Yi Ling. ohhhhh! thanks dude.... i was wandering what the Guide ment when they said Wu or Shu.... but ok