PDA

View Full Version : Talking grunt in The Maw

KeiXAnima
11-22-2011, 09:05 PM
So glad its still there :D
For anyone who doesn't know about it, in The Maw after you drive past the extraction point where Echo 4-19 is meant to pick you up if you keep an eye to your right you'll see that the doors on the side are open. I cant remember what door it is exactly but you'll see Elites run out of it. Get out of the warthog and run into the passage make a right to find a grunt who will speak something of a starship :D Kill the bastard once your enjoyment is satisfied :)

May be pointless but I thought I'd share :D

StressedBrit
11-22-2011, 10:11 PM
So glad its still there :D
For anyone who doesn't know about it, in The Maw after you drive past the extraction point where Echo 4-19 is meant to pick you up if you keep an eye to your right you'll see that the doors on the side are open. I cant remember what door it is exactly but you'll see Elites run out of it. Get out of the warthog and run into the passage make a right to find a grunt who will speak something of a starship :D Kill the bastard once your enjoyment is satisfied :)

May be pointless but I thought I'd share :D

It was an easter egg in the original version 10 years ago. Nice to see it got left in there! :D

I wonder if anymore of the old easter eggs were left in. Time for some hunting! :D

Veedrock
11-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Absolutely nothing was taken out of the game. You'll find every Easter Egg and glitch still present.

DemonicMRX11
11-23-2011, 01:28 AM
Lol I checked out the Hidden Marine on 343 Guilty Spark, on the updated graphics he's standing face to bark with a tree like he's counting for Hide & Seek or something.

combustible lemon
01-03-2012, 07:27 PM
i remember years back my mate told me of this one, i didn't believe him at first. Certainly one of the best easter eggs in the game. shame there was no chevo for finding him tho