PDA

View Full Version : "WWE '12 server unavailable"

arkhaminmate520
11-23-2011, 05:57 AM
Does anyone else get this message whenever they try using the XBLX LIVE features in this game? YES, I did use the code that comes with the game. This is the exact same crap that I went through with SVR 2011 and could only get online a handfull of times. Who else is having this problem?

acoustic can
11-23-2011, 05:58 AM
Yes, I am getting the same error. I was able to access all of the content earlier, though.

y2j3r3my
11-23-2011, 06:30 AM
Does anyone else get this message whenever they try using the XBLX LIVE features in this game? YES, I did use the code that comes with the game. This is the exact same crap that I went through with SVR 2011 and could only get online a handfull of times. Who else is having this problem?

Yeah this happens to me sometimes as well. It seems as though this is the default message for "couldn't find you someone to play against that isnt a cheap bastard", or whenever it cant load up properly. just retry it and pray they release a patch to fix this.

tripleb2k
11-23-2011, 06:48 AM
I had the same problems in WWE S VS R 2010!!! WTF they haven't fixed the servers or learned from that? Come on!
THQ has terrible servers. Should have learned after Homefront lol.

raptor_256
11-24-2011, 05:00 AM
i got this while trying to upload/download community content...

mighty1
11-24-2011, 05:00 AM
Yeah I tried a day after getting this game and saw this message on their news board. They are aware of what's going on and will fix it in a matter of days

ckleckner
11-24-2011, 06:30 AM
i give up with it i just want the last 3 achievemtns and im selling on craigslist

y2j3r3my
11-24-2011, 09:42 AM
Yeah I tried a day after getting this game and saw this message on their news board. They are aware of what's going on and will fix it in a matter of days

Yeah, here's the link to the official "Sorry we already got your money so go suck it" post on the official THQ website. Enjoy.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/252031/wwe-12-online-status-update

TrishTheDish
11-24-2011, 09:56 AM
Sure is a good thing that all the people who BOUGHT the Online Pass get to pay for such awesome servers!

This is so pathetic, I can't even PLAY an onilne match...

mighty1
11-25-2011, 11:07 PM
Sure is a good thing that all the people who BOUGHT the Online Pass get to pay for such awesome servers!

This is so pathetic, I can't even PLAY an onilne match...

Yeah I see it's still down & my internet is fine. Is anyone else still ahving problems getting online?

ShazamFTW
11-26-2011, 04:45 AM
Yup. I'm getting this right now. Lame.

mighty1
11-26-2011, 04:50 AM
Yup. I'm getting this right now. Lame.
yeah it is pretty lame. They've been handling online for how many years now? 5...6? And they still can't get this right. Seems like they are on point with every other game but s
When it comes to wwe it seems graphics wise they can nail it but their servers...shesh! We should get discounts for the next doc coming out for the delays

raptor_256
11-26-2011, 05:17 AM
it seems to be hit and miss. ive managed to get on and upload an arena, view other community arenas, but then crashed when i tried to download one. after rebooting i got the "servers unavailable" message.

airsosick
11-26-2011, 06:13 AM
it seems to be hit and miss. ive managed to get on and upload an arena, view other community arenas, but then crashed when i tried to download one. after rebooting i got the "servers unavailable" message.

Same here, I have no problems doing matches, but it's touchy with the community creations. Sometimes I can get in and download, sometimes it'll disconnect when I'm trying to download, sometimes I can't get in at all. Not very consistent. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now but if it doesn't improve in the next couple of weeks or so then I'll be a little let down.

Nathan Nffc
11-26-2011, 02:44 PM
just got to hope this so called patch there going to release actually does the job rather annoying getting on there

ShazamFTW
11-26-2011, 05:44 PM
I've yet to even see any creations. Never been able to connect. It's getting to the point of frustration. A warning to those who have not yet bought this. Don't until they fix it.

w00dm4n
11-26-2011, 10:46 PM
If they didnt fix it the last few releases then i don't see them fixing it this year either.

xSyKoTiCxJeTx
11-27-2011, 01:54 AM
What a crap! Seriously, it sucks to play online with this game...

Banes
11-27-2011, 01:54 AM
Yeah this online issue is bullsh*t. Really tired of having the message pop-up about the WWE 12 servers being down. It's getting old and annoying. Fix it already!

FingerlessGloves
11-27-2011, 02:19 AM
So, it is apparent that there are indeed problems with the server. Lol. I noticed this too when i created a superstar and attempted to upload a Superstar to the Community Creations server and it said "WWE '12 server error. Please try again later" or something along those lines.

But yeah, should be back up within the next day or so. They've been working on them for a while now.

mighty1
11-27-2011, 12:19 PM
Hey all I figured I kept any updates I find in this thread, just helping cut back on the spam. Anyway This is from Cory Ledesman who's one of the tech guys of THQ handling WWE 12:

And as Michael Cole would say....And I quote...

"We're attempting a large fix on Community Creations that should be deployed by
tomorrow. Not sure yet the outcome. Give it a shot let us know."

Source via twitter, twitter for iphone.
Link: https://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma/status/140603158463389696

So probably tuesday at this rate i will come out. I'm all for it as I'm still getting familar with the offline aspects of the game such as creating logs,arenas, etc.

FingerlessGloves
11-27-2011, 03:19 PM
I've come to the conclusion that i can play matches... i just cannot see Community Creations, nor can i upload to them.

budden11
11-27-2011, 03:23 PM
I've come to the conclusion that i can play matches... i just cannot see Community Creations, nor can i upload to them.

I have managed to review 5 and download 5 of the threads today for my achievements, in 30 minutes, only appeared a couple of times, I find pressing x on main menu works on getting to the threads quicker.

SQiX
11-27-2011, 08:01 PM
It worked somewhat for me yesterday but today is bull - I can't even get to the online screen just server is unavailable :-/ I did get to download / review a like 3 things yesterday and upload a creation.

CATSBUM2010
11-28-2011, 12:30 AM
seriously i have not been able to get online at all since i brought the game when it came out on friday. THQ know about the problem, but hey they are thinking f**k them, we have there money so go to hell. what i dont understand is that they new this game would be well sort out after they pumped it up to be better then previous wwe games and also they have dropped the svr series, so why cant they get the f**king servers working. they should have either postponed the game release or never given a date release til they sorted the mess out. they should have realised after all these years to sort the servers out before realising a game that they pumped up to better when really (in my opinion) is even s**t then the svr serious. sorry about my rant but i am one p**ssed of gamer

PsychoSocial
11-28-2011, 04:13 AM
F***ing servers man. I hate them. =D

mighty1
11-28-2011, 04:36 AM
seriously i have not been able to get online at all since i brought the game when it came out on friday. THQ know about the problem, but hey they are thinking f**k them, we have there money so go to hell. what i dont understand is that they new this game would be well sort out after they pumped it up to be better then previous wwe games and also they have dropped the svr series, so why cant they get the f**king servers working. they should have either postponed the game release or never given a date release til they sorted the mess out. they should have realised after all these years to sort the servers out before realising a game that they pumped up to better when really (in my opinion) is even s**t then the svr serious. sorry about my rant but i am one p**ssed of gamer

No reason to apologize, we feel where you're coming from. I was telling my wife the other day this is gonna be my last www title. I've been waiting for them to make a game that stands out and can be compared to wwf no mercy and it just seems like each year I take a gamble. With the additions of creating original arenas and making 4 different versions of yourself or respected created wrestler a polished off move animation, im bowing out. Now when they score a 9 outta 10 or 10 outta 10 on a future title maybe I will come back but for now wwf no mercy still rules. This title is a distant 3rd or 4th

Evo Kazz
11-28-2011, 09:03 AM
I agree with you guys, this is disgusting, the games been out since friday, and I managed to connect one time for 2 mins lol. With how short Saints Row 3 was you think they had plenty of time to sort this shit out. I only want my achievements then they can close them for all I care, the community creations is crap anyways, its full of Marvel characters and TNA wrestlers, if I wanted that I would buy the appropriate game.

SonOfStayPuft
11-28-2011, 12:20 PM
I'm still getting the "Server Unavailable" Message.Cory Ledesma is full of it & has been for a long time.He's an overexcited little geek who may as well employ Chimpanzees to overlook the Servers.They should have learned after the whole Homefront fiasco.They have been horribly Laggy & full of problems since 2006, so why would they try & fix it now?

Perxxxxx
11-28-2011, 12:29 PM
I think someone must have hit a GTS on the servers......

wesker316
11-28-2011, 06:08 PM
I managed to play two matches and to download Kurt Angle in the course of 5 days.... Not Bad...

Gimmedanger
11-28-2011, 07:53 PM
I just joined to vent my frustration with this game. If I thought last year's WWE title was bad with online play, that was nothing in comparison to this. I'm from the UK and bought the game on Friday on it's UK release. Since then I've been able to get online once, for three minutes, to download one CAW from the community creations area. The game goes up in price every year, this year 45 ($69) and the same bullsh*t every year. Bigger, badder and better than ever before - they certainly got the badder part right. This game is chocabloc with bugs and glitches and the gameplay, supposedly innovative, is horrible. A half black/half white ring, wrestlers floating outside the ring during a Royal Rumble, getting stuck in the ropes, impossible reversals, not being able to kick out of a pin until 2 count, not to mention the collar/elbow tie-up game doesn't actually work. Sometimes the commentary even cuts out and a robotic voice will say something about audio. For them to charge this amount of money for what I wouldn't release on a test-run is beyond a joke. Unless they fix this pronto, I'll just sell the game on to some other unfortunate soul. Like someone else said, if you're reading this and haven't bought the game, I wouldn't bother.

Sorry for the ramble but I had to get this off my chest. It is very bold of THQ to release a game which is a seemingly 3/4 finished product.

Shotgun Diplomacy
11-28-2011, 08:18 PM
I can't even get the Critic cheevo because, the servers keep on bullshitting me! :mad:

shockerizgod
11-28-2011, 09:01 PM
i heard servers are back up?? can anyone confirm

MoltenMan
11-28-2011, 09:39 PM
They seem to work off and on. I was able to review five things on there this morning, but would have to back out and re-enter for it to connect to the server.

Jabbawocky
11-28-2011, 11:00 PM
You'd think that a company that insists on an Online Pass would make sure their servers would be in working orders. WWE '12 has convinced me (not just to the servers but other reasons) that I should stop buying these games new.

SonOfStayPuft
11-28-2011, 11:21 PM
I'm with evokazz.I only want the Critic Achievement & i'm done with the online stuff.

I've finished all 3 RTWM Storylines, so it's maybe going to go back to the shop tomorrow.I'd have kept it for the Online, but that doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon...

Evo Kazz
11-28-2011, 11:27 PM
i heard servers are back up?? can anyone confirm

No they are still down, tried about 10 mins ago, get the offline msg right away.

DFILL450
11-29-2011, 01:30 AM
I managed to get on a few days ago and download kurt angle and chris jericho, but I haven't been able to get on the past two days.

deadpool316
11-29-2011, 08:17 AM
I just got online its 8:20 in the UK

Can on get into matches

DivineWarlord
11-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Hey guys please download my arena on WWE 12 so that I can get the You've Got Fans achievement. The name is Chaos Arena the keyword is Chaos. Please download it and thanks :)

Blasphemy
11-29-2011, 03:03 PM
Download my superstar and let me know when you do and I'll download yours.

Superstar: Jacob Cass

Keywords: THQ Sucks

SonOfStayPuft
11-29-2011, 08:24 PM
I was finally able to download & review today to get the "Critic" Achievement.

mighty1
11-29-2011, 09:47 PM
I agree with you guys, this is disgusting, the games been out since friday, and I managed to connect one time for 2 mins lol. With how short Saints Row 3 was you think they had plenty of time to sort this shit out. I only want my achievements then they can close them for all I care, the community creations is crap anyways, its full of Marvel characters and TNA wrestlers, if I wanted that I would buy the appropriate game.

haha dang do they look that bad? I think too much actual wrestlers is overkill creating wise. Now comic characters it depends. You either get a lil kid who idk wants to take his or her crack or an actual hey someone took they time to make this hero and they look really, really good. I just want a really good jericho and thats it lol

mighty1
11-29-2011, 09:51 PM
Here's the latest update...And for what it's worth if it's Marcus saying this then it really is happening as this guy has a notorious reputation for being a true gamer, wrestling fan & does want the very best for WWE games.

stephensonmc (http://twitter.com/#!/stephensonmc)Marcus Stephenson
by WWEgames

Guys, we're doing literally everything we can at the moment. We're seeing some improvements for a few, but we won't stop till perfect."

Nov 27th.

Shockwave
11-30-2011, 01:05 AM
I can get on rarely, it's getting old :(

CATSBUM2010
11-30-2011, 01:12 AM
i know everyone is having problems with the servers, and i am to, however i found if you keep spamming the A button, you eventually get on to the creations. i hope this helps people. also if people can look at my created finisher. its called cliffhanger and the keyword is cliffhanger. i hope this helps a few people out

jnaz666
11-30-2011, 05:49 AM
Still can't get online for long enough to review anything, crashes halfway through the review, just about managed to download one character, upload an arena and play one match and i've had the game since last Wednesday!

Kal_El
11-30-2011, 11:50 AM
i am trying right now and it just refuses to let me do anything i got lucky now and was able to download 2 characters but trying to upload and send reviews and play online is all but useless never works! LOL

mighty1
11-30-2011, 04:13 PM
For those that did it great but for those who didn't there is a survey that THQ encourages gamers to fill out so they know exactly what problems we are experiencing with the servers. Only takes 90 seconds to complete. Give it a look & let your voice be heard:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6C55PSK

tripleb2k
11-30-2011, 07:05 PM
These servers are utter garbage! thank god I only have to play once only for an achievement.
I was happy to log in this morning though to find out my creations have 137 combined Downloads! Guess the servers are working when I'm not on them :S

Charmaflu
11-30-2011, 07:12 PM
Happy to see they have a survey to show they're still working on it.
Got on for a couple game's last night and they were great fun :-) defo cant wait even more now for them to get fixed :-)

Gimmedanger
11-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Day 5 and I still can't access online play at all. This is getting boring in a hurry, emailed a guy at THQ too but to no avail it seems. The thing is, we should have to try and press button combos or whatever, for a company that actually charges money for an online pass, this is robbery.

Gdog_Dynasty
11-30-2011, 10:51 PM
As of last night I was still having this same issue. It would start to load and then Sorry the servers are unavailable. Really irritating that this is still happening. You would think this would be one of the main things they would have looked to fix after SVR 11 as the servers there were really bad as well. :mad:

mighty1
12-01-2011, 05:26 AM
As of last night I was still having this same issue. It would start to load and then Sorry the servers are unavailable. Really irritating that this is still happening. You would think this would be one of the main things they would have looked to fix after SVR 11 as the servers there were really bad as well. :mad:

You bring up a very valid point. I remember specifically how THQ Marcus and crew stressed with SVR last year that they were extremely disappointed with how the servers ended up being and promised to correct it with this installment. I'd love to see video footage of them explaining what happened from that time frame to now. Makes me wonder if corporate WWE is breathing down their necks or something else cause THQ is on point with other titles non wrestling releated in regards to servers.

airsosick
12-01-2011, 10:49 PM
It's gotten worse for me, too. Playing online matches I've never had a problem with. Yesterday and the day before though, I tried multiple times on a few different occasions to get into the creations server, and couldn't get in.

Ace2002
12-02-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm sure glad they don't have the win an online royal rumble achievement this year... I just got the game today and the server is still down for me how long has it been out now, common THQ really...

StillTIPPIN187
12-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Online Server is now available for me now.. but im thoroughly ticked that i cannot access Community Creations during the trial!! I dont want to play this wack ass game online! just want the achievements.. ughh

bennifer3000
12-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Finally got on to play 1 match but crashed when I tried uploading/downloading in CC.

Hopefully I can get on soon. Want to get those 3 achievements and get rid of this abortion.

mighty1
12-03-2011, 04:25 AM
Here's the latest update for those who may have missed it and this is via THQ on Facebook:

Thanks for your support and patience with WWE 12 online so far. We sincerely apologize for any disruptions hindering your online experience. We have been working on daily updates to our server software and configurations. The hundreds of thousands of players logging online and uploading content have provided a lot of helpful data for us to continue tuning the performance of our servers. As of this morning, we have added more servers to help with general online connectivity. Overall, you should see pretty smooth entry into online and to multiplayer, but will need to try several times on average to get into Community Creations. We are continuing to work steadfast on the content related searches and rank searches within. Connections to My Info have also been worked on to get solid results continuously. The servers are pretty stable now for online matchmaking, but we realize that they aren't yet ideal for Community Creations. If you experience disconnects, please try a few more times to increase your chances of successfully connecting. We have an upcoming server update that we hope will help alleviate the problems with connections and downloads to Community Creations search. Thank you again for your patience and understanding, we are doing everything possible to resolve as quickly as we can.

-WWE '12 Development Team

Wednesday at 11:44pm
Link: http://m.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150409543463043&refid=0&_ft_a=110431863354&_ft_tf=10150409543463043&_ft_tpi=110431863354&_ft_ti=14&_ft_sai=2347471856&_ft_fth=261a98a7fbd9094d&_ft_time_ft=1322886169&_ft_mf_objid=10150409543463043

Gimmedanger
12-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Doubling their servers won't do much if they're terrible anyway, you'd think they'd learn from the past two games at least that they are dire. I've had the game a week and been able to download 1 CAW and do half of a royal rumble then it crashed again.

MasterHook
12-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Last night it took me nearly an hour to get into an online match without the sever going down. the online server seems to be getting worse each year, and this year's game took a big step in that direction.

Fang Foom
12-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Trying to upload something is painful and downloading is worse..

Good game but this is a major downfall!

Bad luck THQ

ginge88isfun
12-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Earlier on today I was able to gain the Critic achievement and download nearly 10+ CAW's before it fucked up again. Just need "You Got Fans" then i'm done with the online for this game, really is bad this year.

Darth Bambrox
12-05-2011, 01:16 PM
same crap at my end wwe12 servers unavailable blah blah blah, been doing that for the last 48 hours, i have managed to download 2 caws and thats it, cant even review them,

The biggest problem is that there is no specific regulating body that can hold developers/publishers accountable for unfinished/broken games, which considering how much money is involved in this industry is unbelievable, until there is one we will all continue to get shafted by them and their "ah its not finished we'll just patch it later" mentality

Gimmedanger
12-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Still can't get online for any matches.

mighty1
12-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Was doing some research. Here's the latetest and with links. This first quote is 5 minutes ago...

stephensonmc (http://twitter.com/#!/stephensonmc) Marcus Stephenson

Just testing out things on my end, but I just got in to CC/Arenas/Search for Most Downloaded/and Downloaded without any interruptions

4 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/#!/stephensonmc/status/144066816354947074)

http://twitter.com/stephensonmc

And the following was 18 hours ago...

RealCoryLedesma (https://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma) Cory Ledesma

Big improvements to connecting, downloading and uploading. Still have some problems viewing the download list. Working on it now...

18 hours ago (https://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma/status/143788690236379136)

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1118913236/untitled3_normal.png

Not 100% perfect or 100% where we want to be, but still making big strides. We're not done working on it.

18 hours ago (https://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma/status/143788413718499328)

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1118913236/untitled3_normal.png

Community Creations got some major upgrades over the weekend. Please try it out today and let us know. Our data is showing big improvements.

18 hours ago (https://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma/status/143788175620452352)

https://twitter.com/RealCoryLedesma

And here's a really cool survey to take on what we would like to see in the next WWE Universe, check it out & post your results if you notice any diffrences with the servers...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VDJWQ93

Gimmedanger
12-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Was nearly tearing my hair out trying to get online again tonight, would let me into a match menu to pick my superstar but as soon as it came to loading into the match it would close the session and say "Your opponent has left the session" Every single time.

I don't know who they are trying to kid with their "major improvements from where I'm sitting" bullshit.

mighty1
12-07-2011, 02:47 AM
Hey there was a title update, anyone know wassup with that?

mighty1
12-07-2011, 02:56 AM
Heres some info:

XBOX 360 TITLE UPDATE RELEASED - "THIS IS NOT THE PATCH YOU'RE LOOKING FOR"
http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/avatar.jpg

By THQ-stephensonmc (http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/252171/xbox-360-title-update-released---this-is-not-the-patch-youre-looking-for#)
Dec 6, 2011 6:45 PM CST

For starters, this is not "THE PATCH," but we did want to take this time to explain the patching process briefly to you...
http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/9c51fadba18bff66a74354675b16c5dd.jpg?v=41762Galler y Photo

Dear WWE Games Universe,

WWE '12 Xbox 360 players, you may have noticed the prompt for a download for your game recently. We just wanted to let you know, this is a title update which addresses several stability issues and adds minor online upgrades that are not related to the primary fixes we are working 24/7 on. PS3 players had these fixes at launch, but make no mistake, we are aware that they only provide minor improvements with the current issues that you're experiencing with our online servers. Our development team is working on a primary patch to address your gameplay feedback and issues reported, as well as upgrades to our current servers.

This is actually a great reason now to explain our patching process to you. The patch process is usually a lengthy one, that entails evaluating, estimating, implementing, testing, and finally, distribution. Our primary patch will address some of the top-line bugs and glitches that YOU the community have helped us identify, as well client-side fixes to our online servers. This patch will need to go through the very same process noted above, and while we want to get it out to you in a timely fashion, we also want to make sure we get as much as we can in there, and test it thoroughly. This is critical to the patch process.

We'll have details on the upcoming patch shortly before its release for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 players, but we wanted to let you know the Xbox 360 title update you downloaded this morning wasn't our primary patch. We can't say enough how appreciative we are to have the best and most united community in this industry, and we consider ourselves very fortunate for that. Thanks for your patience and understanding while we work to address the issues that have been pointed out.

Please stay tuned here for all online server updates, as well as on our Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/wwegames), Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/wwegames), Message Boards (http://wwe.thq.com/go/forum/viewboard), and in-game.

Thanks,

WWE Games

mighty1
12-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Hey all, saw this intresting bit of info, hey OP maybe we should change this thread to Server Update Info here so folks will know exactly what's going on :) anyway here's what I found and bare in mind that this is only a rumor but for all the years I've been on this site, 95 percent of the news they get from their sources is legit. With that in mind....

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/1204/547274/triple-h/

THQ, the company that made WWE '12, is reportedly having problems with their online servers. A report released yesterday says the company will have the problem fixed (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/1204/547274/triple-h/#) by January, though a rep for THQ denied it and said they're working on the problem now.

Yo if this is true I'm glad I'm juggling Mafia II, Wet, Gears 3 and soon Rocksmith, Dead Rising: OFT and Skyrim. Plenty of time for this to be resolved by the time I get done with these games lol

Gimmedanger
12-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Why release pointless patches which don't fix anything?! Their logic is beyond frustrating.

mighty1
12-11-2011, 04:46 AM
latest update case anyone out there put their controller down from this game:

Dear WWE Games Universe,

During the past week, we have deployed daily updates to improve our overall experience with online connectivity. Current results are much better, but we are still seeing, and we know you are also seeing some issues in "custom searches" within Community Creations during heavy load times. The normal content searches should function quickly, but you still might experience some issues when custom searching. We are still working to improve this experience as much as we can on a daily basis, but you can expect more improvements down the road in our upcoming Title Update currently in development.

Thanks so much for the up to the minute feedback on your own personal online experience in WWE '12 in the various community sites, official forums, and our WWE Games Twitter and Facebook accounts. We hope that you have seen these latest results, and if you haven't, by all means please let us know. Thanks once again for your patience throughout this process. We will update you again soon on any changes that we make to the servers.

Thanks,

WWE Games

January is looking more likely for this to be 100% squashed as reported earlier. Glad I got my other titles. Curious bout that locksmith though...

JasonBlade
12-12-2011, 02:45 AM
good to hear that...i'll be gettin this for xmas & can't wait to play it.

Dangerline
12-12-2011, 08:16 PM
FUCK SAKE! had this game since release and STILL NOT BEEN ABLE TO BROWSE OR UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD ANYTHING!

THQ seriously need to sort this shit out

Dom7777
12-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Only once have I managed to get on for a good period to download a few caws and upload my own, all the other times I either can't get on or I get disconnected after one download, so annoying,

mighty1
12-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Latest info:

RealCoryLedesma (http://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma)Cory Ledesma

#WWE12 (http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23WWE12) patch release date and contents will be revealed at a later date when everything is finalized. Dont want to get ahead of ourselves.

9 Dec (http://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma/status/145290318948990976)

LinkMast3r
12-20-2011, 06:56 AM
somebody told me that its getting ready for a major update or something like that

mighty1
12-22-2011, 04:50 AM
somebody told me that its getting ready for a major update or something like that

that sounds like speculation but then again the only major update hence that could be forthcoming is the post I mentioned above from sources saying it could come out in January despite denials from thq that it will not come out that late. Its kind of hot and cold with the servers tight now. Sometimes they work, other times its blah!

mighty1
12-27-2011, 01:07 AM
Seasons greetings to all, here's the latest infor I found:

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1118913236/untitled3_normal.png
RealCoryLedesma (http://twitter.com/RealCoryLedesma)Cory Ledesma

We'll put out a high-level fix list once everything is locked. Major fixes in Online, Universe, Gameplay, custom music, etc. More to come...

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1118913236/untitled3_normal.png
RealCoryLedesma (http://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma)Cory Ledesmaby WWEgames

Ton of good fixes in upcoming patch. Fans will be stoked! Its being submitted after the holidays. We'll announce the exact date when we know

23 Dec (http://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma/status/150389443663106048)

LarZieJ
01-02-2012, 09:59 AM
The servers are still not avaible

SirLance88
01-02-2012, 07:27 PM
i just keep retrying over and over again and sometimes it works but earlier i couldnt even get into my info.

Stevilinho
01-03-2012, 10:29 PM
i feel sorry for you americans and canadians when they mean 'peak time' its when you guys are all on, with wrestling being obviously bigger in those 2 countrys it means alot of players will be from there, much like fifa 12 the vast majority are from the united kingdom

i managed to go 30 mins earlier before i got server error (2pm GMT) but god forbid i try and do anything at 12 am GMT because the north americans have come on hehe

its been this shit since they added commuunity creations option its like an EA game on release but THQ never sort the servers out haha

mighty1
01-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Personally I'll be glad when this is all taken care off. Been coming across really nice logos and arenas and I'd like to download them. It's still hot & cold with thse servers. The team just got back in the office the other day from the holiday break and are back to work on the patch so we should know something before the month is out...or so I hope.

tripleb2k
01-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Are the servers working now? Haven't touched this game in some time but would like to give it another go.
THQ needs to stop buying EA's used servers :P

Balamatrix
01-09-2012, 09:04 AM
as painful as it is the best thing to do is keep trying,it tends to disconnect you most when you do a custom search.a good tip is to let it load all of the thumbnails before moving to the next 50.its still a pain in the ass but with some persistence youll manage to get a few things downloaded.I have a lot of trouble getting into online matches because of dlc differences it says. I guess alot of people have the season pass.Say what you will about this game but it has the most reasonably priced DLC of any game.960 for season pass or 80 points per character.Thankfully this game doesnt dip so deep in the pocket if you bought it new and didnt have to get an online pass.

Matt36
01-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Beyond fucking me off. Only started playing the game and its already annoying me to the point of wanting to play something else.

SkaKid25
01-11-2012, 03:08 AM
I haven't watched WWE in years so the lack of wrestlers I'm familiar with is sad.

Luckily I can download some awesome CAWs! Oh wait, no I can't :(
Servers are beyond broken!

Paul23
01-11-2012, 12:31 PM
They've been ok this mornin, downloaded quite a few to boost peoples downloads on here. Last night was a nightmare though, must have took 2 hours just to download one persons download 4 or 5 times

ringmaster411
01-19-2012, 09:33 AM
they are up and down constantly.

mighty1
01-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Hey all I know I haven't updated in a while as things have been quiet but here's the latest info:

WWE '12: Patch Update + Additional Free WWE Superstar DLC

THQ last night issued the following communication regarding the upcoming patch for WWE '12 confirming it is in the final phase of completion in the submission process and that they are gunning for an end of the month release.

THQ also went on to announce that they will not only be releasing the Legends DLC pack at the same time as the patch, but they are planning to release an additional FREE WWE Superstar as "make-good" DLC to make up for the problems gamers have faced online since the release of the title. Check out the full message from THQ below to get a clue as to who the "make-good" Free WWE Superstar DLC will be!

GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!

01/19/2012

We know the first couple weeks of 2012 have been rather quiet around here (thanks Y2J), but we standby this first quarter of 2012 is going to turn a few things upside down around here, and we mean that in a good way. Our upcoming title update that you have been waiting patiently for is nearing the final road of completion in the submission process and gunning for an end of the month release - this update will address the primary online stability issues with community creations and a multitude of improvements to Universe Mode. Thank you again for your patience.

At the same time as the title update we will also release our Legends DLC pack featuring The Animal - Batista, Hardcore Legend Mick Foley, and the late-great Randy "Macho Man" Savage, as well as a FREE DOWNLOAD of upcoming WWE Superstar Brodus Clay.

And as you may be well aware, we have a "make-good-free-DLC" WWE Superstar planned for you, as a thank you for your continued patience. This WWE Superstar doesn't just "break the walls down", he absolutely destroys any wall or foe in front of him with his monstrous power. Stay tuned, he's coming...back, to WWE '12.

Have a Nice Day!

WWE Games

mighty1
01-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Hey all. At work relaxing and working on my website and saw the following:

WWE Games@WWEgames

THIS JUST IN: #WWE12 (http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23WWE12) Creative Director, @RealCoryLedesma (http://twitter.com/RealCoryLedesma), will release the upcoming title update (patch) notes TOMORROW.

(http://twitter.com/#)

9h (http://twitter.com/#!/HEELWWE2012/status/162345923459035136)http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1771246209/thumbnailCA6D7S3G_normal.jpgmarkus voosen@HEELWWE2012 (http://twitter.com/#!/HEELWWE2012)

WWEgames (http://twitter.com/WWEgames) @RealCoryLedesma (http://twitter.com/RealCoryLedesma) what time tommorrow?

(http://twitter.com/#)

9h (http://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma/status/162357637344788480)http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1118913236/untitled3_normal.pngCory Ledesma@RealCoryLedesma (http://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma)

@HEELWWE2012 (http://twitter.com/HEELWWE2012) @WWEgames (http://twitter.com/WWEgames) no confirmed time. hopefully sometime in the late morning.

mighty1
01-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Here's the latest server update:

HAHA thanks bro as I was just getting ready to post this as I just read it via twitter. I tried to tell some folks but they wasn't beliving me. I was like dude I do reports for my website on scoops, stuff like this lol. I make sure my info is T Least 95% on point or higher before reporting. I'm feeling it. but here's the full details:

News

Filed Under:WWE All Stars - Events
WWE '12 TITLE UPDATE NOTES AND DLC MYSTERIES REVEALED!Submitted by THQ-stephensonmc (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/#) on Jan 26, 2012 5:32AM PST in News

WWE '12 TITLE UPDATE NOTES AND DLC MYSTERIES REVEALED!
http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/avatar.jpg

By THQ-stephensonmc (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/#)
Jan 26, 2012 3:06 PM CST

WWE '12 Creative Director, Cory Ledesma, gives all of the details on this month's title update (patch) and DLC.
http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/c53aa65bd7a5807b2bbc68fc825d9e23.jpg?v=41762

Hello WWE Games Universe,
I wanted to first start off by thanking you for your purchase of WWE ’12, and I hope you’ve been having as much fun playing the game as our team had making the game. Your passion and devotion to WWE games pushes us each and every day to make the best games possible. These are not just games we want to make but games you want us to make: they are The People’s Games. Please continue to voice your feedback, and we’ll continue listening to you each and every year.
I also want to apologize on behalf of our THQ team for the early technical problems experienced with our popular Online Community Creations feature. The transition to a new server can sometimes generate unforeseen issues, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. We truly appreciate your patience and support! As a token of our appreciation, we’ve included a free Superstar in our upcoming Legends & Superstars DLC Pack release to thank you for your patience. The free Superstar is a retro masked Kane from the Attitude Era. With the recent debut of the new masked Kane, we felt it would be fitting to include some Kane nostalgia for your enjoyment. This special addition to the DLC pack will be available free of charge for the first two weeks of release. Although we would love to include the latest masked Kane, the date of his debut and our model creation timelines made it impossible to include him in this pack. Please enjoy the latest addition to your roster, courtesy of THQ, and make sure Attitude Era Kane gives the rest of your roster hell!
Last but certainly not least, in addition to the launch of our Legends & Superstars DLC Pack on January 31, we are also deploying a new patch on January 30 that will address a number of issues and improve your overall gaming experience. We’ve included a high level list of the patch notes below so you can see what’s coming soon. For folks who are in Europe and play on the PS3, your DLC release date will be February 1. This falls in line with the normal PS3 territorial DLC release schedule.
Thanks again for all of your support!
Cory Ledesma
Creative Director, WWE Games
@RealCoryLedesma (http://www.twitter.com/realcoryledesma)

WWE ’12 Patch List Notes

General Gameplay

Fixed an issue where the ring texture would flash black or different colors
Addressed multiple Finisher system bugs in which players were awarded too many or too few Finishers
Fixed an issue where the Defender would freeze if the Right Stick was pressed in any direction while being Irish Whipped
Fixed an issue where two Superstars in a pin sequence swapped positions when an interfering Superstar woke the referee as he/she was standing
Fixed an issue where Superstars would freeze if certain running corner attacks were performed in the Royal Rumble
Both attacks in the Running Strikes and Running Grapples categories should now trigger consistently
Fixed several situations where a created Superstar’s move set was being improperly reset to default settings
Fixed several instances where players could Irish Whip their opponents through the Cell and/or Barricade
Fixed an issue that caused Superstars to freeze when a Finisher was performed
Sound is now working correctly after restarting a Brawl
Tuned pin escape mini-game in Elimination Chamber matches. Players can now escape after being hit with a Finisher.
Fixed a problem where tables were not properly re-spawning in Tables matches (PS3 only)
Fixed cameras for environmental weapons attacks
Various gameplay bug fixes
Universe Mode

Brands can now consist entirely of created Superstars. However, match card creation still requires players to use Superstars with at least one of each crowd reaction setting (‘boo’ and ‘cheer’) to properly book matches.
The Draft option now functions properly
Lowered the frequency of injuries in Universe Mode
Addressed issue where Royal Rumble and Money in the Bank winners were not getting their title shots at WrestleMania and/or the option to cash in Money in the Bank
Fixed various crashes to help improve overall stability of Universe Mode
Various Universe Mode bug fixes

Made numerous improvements to help improve stability and reliability of Community Creations.
General stability improvements in Royal Rumble matches
Miscellaneous

Fixed an issue where the DLC versions of Edge and Christian’s entrance animations were replaced by Alberto Del Rio’s animations if edits were made to their music and/or mini-tron
Players can now edit a created Superstar’s move set after viewing the model in Community Creations
Resolved several issues with Divas entrances
Props can now be disabled during entrances
Fixed several issues with Custom Soundtracks
General stability improvements in Story Designer Mode
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x900 and weights 195KB.http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/newsimages/Masked-Kane1.jpg
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x900 and weights 219KB.http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/newsimages/Masked-Kane3.jpg
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x900 and weights 190KB.http://fast1.onesite.com/wwe.thq.com/newsimages/Masked-Kane4.jpg