PDA

View Full Version : Informations from the multiplayer dossiers and videos (Spoilers!)

starmonday
11-23-2011, 10:18 PM
So, in Revelations they have included a new reward system that unlocks dossiers and videos as you level up to 50. They include many interesting informations and I wanted to list those I think could be important for future AC games.
First the videos:
Of the 9 unlockables, the first seven dont give you that much information and are mostly Vidic talking to you while youre lying in the Animus. His speech is almost always the same: Continue to show progress and you will gain everything you want, fail and you will lose more than your job. However, the last to videos, unlocked at level 40 and 50 are really interesting and i will describe them in detail. You have gained access to the inner circle of Abstergo and enter its headquarters through a secret passage. In the room you face a desk and a turned chair that soon spins and a woman sitting on it introduces herself as Laeticia England. She talks about how the assassins are split up all over the world and that you will win this war once and for all. Then you are grabbed from behind and a futuristic syrette is pointed at your body. Laetitia adresses the man who grabbed you as Daniel and tells him that she is still the one giving orders. (This person is Daniel Cross! explained later) he injects a tracking chip into your body and then youre welcomed to the family.

In the second video, your again in the inner circles quarters this time with Vidic, Laticia and Daniel. Vidic announces that templar spies have located William Miles, the assassins leader and that youre the one who will go after him. during this sequence you only hear Daniel speaking from off-camera, but he as an own voice actor, so I think he will be important in AC:III.

Now the dossiers:
- While Abstergo is structured like every other big concern there is a small group introduced to the templar order
- Subject 04, Daniel Cross was, at child age trained as a sleeper agent and then dumped on to the street. His assassin heritage eventually led him to the assassins and after multiple years in their order he was given an audience with the Orders leader, the Mentor. A programmed reflex made him kill the Mentor and after his escape he returned to Abstergo and told them the whereabouts of multiple assassin cells, leading to the event that weakened the assassins strongly.
- Project legacy, a project for finding individuals with special genetic memories, is currently on hold, because of security breaches
- These security breaches where caused by a person or group called Erudito, who may be associated with the Assassins
-Those who came before "locked" the genetic sequences that made the sixth sense work when they created humans so they couldnt turn on them.
- The vaults are likely to be archives of TWCBs technologies, but so far the Templars could only locate two.
- the inner circles members are:
Alan Rikkin, Abstergo CEO (we already know him from the e-Mails in AC:1)
Laeticia England, Operations
Dr. Warren Vidic, research
Dr. Mitsuko Nakamura, research and location of bloodrelatives
Dr. Alvaro Gramatica, research and future technologies
Daniel Cross, operations
Isabelle Ardant, operations and historic research
Otto Schmidt, operations and location of bloodrelatives
- the Eye Abstergo project will be executed as planed and and a satellite in combination with an apple of Eden will be launched on the 21 Decembre 2012

cloud72
11-24-2011, 12:45 AM
nice! finishing off the last multiplayer achievements at the moment, but definitely going to make my way to level 50 to get a look at these videos, im finding the MP very fun this time round

cloud72
11-24-2011, 12:47 AM
also isn't daniel cross explained in the comics? (im yet to read them)

daishichi
11-24-2011, 04:58 AM
I stopped reading when the spoilers kicked in, but got enough to know that there is cool stuff down the road, which is great to know. I got my last achievement for Level 20 last night, but this confirms that I want to get to 50.

Fanboy
11-24-2011, 07:59 AM
I've read about Daniel Cross (Daniel CROSS (Templars)) but I thought he was suffering fro the bleeding affect because of his Russian ancestor.?
And also can you explain that last part about Daniel talking inthe last video.?:Bounce:

starmonday
11-24-2011, 03:53 PM
I've read about Daniel Cross (Daniel CROSS (Templars)) but I thought he was suffering fro the bleeding affect because of his Russian ancestor.?
And also can you explain that last part about Daniel talking inthe last video.?:Bounce:
He suffered from the bleeding effect because he was placed in the Animus at child age. (still an early version of the Animus so the bleeding effect kicked in even faster than in Desmonds or Subject 16 case)

As for the video, Vidic says that templar spies made huge progress in the last week and he just asks what exactly they found out. So nothing important, I just wanted to stress that he is also in the room and will likely play a bigger role in AC:III

daishichi
11-29-2011, 07:18 PM
- Subject 04, Daniel Cross was, at child age trained as a sleeper agent and then dumped on to the street.

Just got to this file last night, and I noted a detail: Vidic writes that Cross is the second-most successful sleeper agent they've ever had.

Who is the most successful? Well, that has to be Rebecca, Shaun...or Desmond himself? Cross was brainwashed, unaware of his subconscious instructions. Shaun suggests this may be the case with Desmond during some Animus Island voiceover.

Grifter Reborn
11-29-2011, 08:28 PM
Just got to this file last night, and I noted a detail: Vidic writes that Cross is the second-most successful sleeper agent they've ever had.

Who is the most successful? Well, that has to be Rebecca, Shaun...or Desmond himself? Cross was brainwashed, unaware of his subconscious instructions. Shaun suggests this may be the case with Desmond during some Animus Island voiceover.

Could it've been Lucy?? That would explain why Desmond was forced to kill her. If not, I'd say Desmond himself. Of course, I've still got about a million questions that I haven't figured out answers to, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.