PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 6.2 *spoilers*

shinobigarth
11-24-2011, 04:35 AM
WTF?! this is by far the stupidest mission in an AC game EVER. you are dressed as one of those masked guys with the weird hats and have to sneak to the target.

you cant be detected at all, and just about everything you do, you get detected!! if i look like a regular guard, why the hell cant i walk around in a camp with a MILLION other guys that look like me without the guards flipping out about it? theres no way they can possibly tell its Ezio since he's wearing a friggin mask! so how am i getting detected by simply WALKING (reminds me of when guards are guarding an area you arent allowed to enter, yet for some reason they let a million peasants go into with no problems)?! the premise for the mission is completely ridiculous. do these guys never walk anywhere alone, is that why im getting detected? so, so stupid.

anyone know how exactly the game wants you to do it? can i kill anyone or just supposed to sneak past? i never carry any distraction bombs so if the game wants you to use them, thats not happening.

EDIT: never mind, i noticed a path on the side with bomb crafting on it which is easier than trying to walk through the main camp. :P

rekikire
11-24-2011, 04:41 AM
Just head off to the wall to the right of you near the camp and climb up that way, use the crossbow to take out anyone that will be able to spot you from the top of the wall. Distraction bombs also help.

Fanboy
11-24-2011, 08:01 AM
Just head off to the wall to the right of you near the camp and climb up that way, use the crossbow to take out anyone that will be able to spot you from the top of the wall. Distraction bombs also help.

I did that at the second gate, at the first some guards walk to and through it letting you keep going to the second gate.

Tanaki Khan
11-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Only the elites will see you (those not dressed like you and normally guarding an entrance or circling a tent). You can blend with the groups of Janissaries dressed like you, and you can duck into tents as well as perform discrete assassinations on the elites as they pass the tent entrances.

Walk/fast walk, don't run, between tents and you'll do fine.

There are stone towers you can use to get passed the fences that are guarded by elites.

Scared0fWerew0lves
11-24-2011, 07:43 PM
WTF?! this is by far the stupidest mission in an AC game EVER. you are dressed as one of those masked guys with the weird hats and have to sneak to the target.

you cant be detected at all, and just about everything you do, you get detected!! if i look like a regular guard, why the hell cant i walk around in a camp with a MILLION other guys that look like me without the guards flipping out about it? theres no way they can possibly tell its Ezio since he's wearing a friggin mask! so how am i getting detected by simply WALKING (reminds me of when guards are guarding an area you arent allowed to enter, yet for some reason they let a million peasants go into with no problems)?! the premise for the mission is completely ridiculous. do these guys never walk anywhere alone, is that why im getting detected? so, so stupid.

anyone know how exactly the game wants you to do it? can i kill anyone or just supposed to sneak past? i never carry any distraction bombs so if the game wants you to use them, thats not happening.

EDIT: never mind, i noticed a path on the side with bomb crafting on it which is easier than trying to walk through the main camp. :P

I noticed that bomb route but yeah i didn't get it either especially because the elites don't question any other Janissary ( or the guards and thier stupid posts) but anyway this mission was fun, but didn't make alot of sense.

Tanaki Khan
11-25-2011, 02:31 PM
I noticed that bomb route but yeah i didn't get it either especially because the elites don't question any other Janissary ( or the guards and thier stupid posts) but anyway this mission was fun, but didn't make alot of sense.

Might have something to do with the crack in your faceplate or other signs of a scuffle on your armour given they are aware one of them has been killed and stripped of their gear.

I never questioned the sense of it myself.

Katarn84
11-25-2011, 06:10 PM
Might have something to do with the crack in your faceplate or other signs of a scuffle on your armour given they are aware one of them has been killed and stripped of their gear.

I never questioned the sense of it myself.

It has every thing to do with the broken mask and the dead soldier they found, they know someone is acting as a Janissary with a stolen armor, so asoldier with a broken mask draw attention.
I found this mission easy enough though, I got caught first time but the second one it was a piece of cake, just go into tents and get inside of patrolling guards, they just walk in and out of guard posts.