PDA

View Full Version : need help on not so merry xmas

Breedhate68
11-24-2011, 07:34 AM
Most likely a glitch, Im out of barn and around burning house and have done everything (used specs, dug w/lupin, used press, put out small fire, Destroyed everything) I know I need to put out large fires but firetruck is only half built, there is a gear which I can't interact with in front. Gonna shut it off and redo but is this a glitch.

Wahammy
11-24-2011, 07:36 AM
Most likely a glitch, Im out of barn and around burning house and have done everything (used specs, dug w/lupin, used press, put out small fire, Destroyed everything) I know I need to put out large fires but firetruck is only half built, there is a gear which I can't interact with in front. Gonna shut it off and redo but is this a glitch.

This isn't a glitch. There is another thing you have to do with the firetruck. I don't remember what, but there is another thing you have to do to it.

Hecate
11-24-2011, 08:16 AM
You can use the fire truck for the first large fire even when it isn't fully built. You just need to fill the tank with water using Aguamenti - the blue water spell that's at the bottom of the spell wheel.

Once you've put out that large fire, you'll go on to find Arthur Weasley, who'll be able to fix the firetruck so you can move it to use on another large fire.

pbrianmccain
11-26-2011, 09:11 PM
you also have to find a wheel past the first fire to attach it to the truck. Then Arthur can fix it and you can drive it to the second fire

TomJDavies
12-13-2011, 04:28 PM
My little bro is stuck on this very same part - except he has no agua spell to put out the fires with? I haven't played this game before and I'm a bit stumped, I can't see a logical reason for it not being there. Please help!

MiNDmaZing
12-28-2011, 04:18 PM
we cant get trough there, we unlocked aquamenti in the lesson before but in this mission and in the open world we dont have it in our spell list.... do we need to buy it somewhere???