PDA

View Full Version : Assassins not lvling?

ShermanJames
11-24-2011, 09:59 AM
Anyone else getting this? I have 3 assassin recruits sitting at lvl 10, with like 2000 xp over what is needed for the next lvl. It is rather annoying to be honest!

Is this just me, or are other people getting this too?

starmonday
11-24-2011, 10:16 AM
All assassins stop leveling at level 10. You can level 7 of them up to 15 when you assign them to a den, but the rest will stay at 10.

shinobigarth
11-24-2011, 10:26 AM
when they are level 15 they are total ballers when you call them into combat. in fact they are TOO good cause they always steal my kills. theyre that efficient. :P

KNUCKS x360a
11-24-2011, 10:34 AM
All assassins stop leveling at level 10. You can level 7 of them up to 15 when you assign them to a den, but the rest will stay at 10.

Sorry but this is false. You can level them all the way to Assassin (just not full master)

My entire team is full assassin rank...

shinobigarth
11-24-2011, 10:42 AM
they can all go up to level 14 right? for me they seemed to stop at 10 unless i assigned them to Dens, no matter how many missions i sent them on.

eiVaL
11-24-2011, 03:14 PM
i havent quite figured this out yet but im assuming when you assign one to a den it unlocks the Lvl 10 cap, then you can swap them to a Mediterranean city an rank them to 15, which then lets you assign another guy to that Den once he reaches Lvl 10 an so on

basically till you get all cities with 5 Den slots, and 5 Lvl 15 then you'll have 7 true Master Assassins to call for help in fights

starmonday
11-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Sorry but this is false. You can level them all the way to Assassin (just not full master)

My entire team is full assassin rank...
but isnt rank 10 assassin rank? as far as I know the only way to level them higher is by assigning them to a den.

namepending
11-24-2011, 11:02 PM
but isnt rank 10 assassin rank? as far as I know the only way to level them higher is by assigning them to a den.

No, you are correct, seven master assassins, 1 per den, can go to lvl 15, which would be the assassins symbol instead of a number.

Other than that, the rest of your assassins can go to level 10, which the name of level ten is assassin, ranking up to master assassin would be.

11: Assassin fifth rank
12: Assassin fourth rank
13: Assassin third rank
14: Assassin second rank
15: Master assassin

Crims0nPenguin
11-24-2011, 11:09 PM
Wish you could also assign a Master Assassin to each city. Some of the missions for Mediterranean require a Master Assassin to successfully complete the mission, and would be great to have a Master Assassin on reserve for that...

tcfuts1
11-25-2011, 03:59 AM
- If not assigned to a Den the max level is 10.
- There are 6 Dens. The 7th is the Assasins HQ in the Galata District (Top of the Map).
- In order to level your Assassins to Master Assassin you must assign them to a spefic Den
- You can only have 7 Master Assassins. The first given to as apart of the story. The other 6 you have to level.

How to Level to Master Assassin:

1. Level them to 10
2. Assign them to a Den
3. Complete Part 1 of Master Assassin Mission located inside that den
4. Level to 14
5. Complete Part 2 of Master Assassin Mission (Marked on Mini Map)

Hope that helps!

Mister Buds
11-25-2011, 04:32 AM
shit. i had no idea i had to do all that extra stuff to get them to master assassin. this raises a couple questions, if anyone can answer them:

1) is there a way to tell which den you have a certain assassin assigned to? i know i have one assigned to a den (that's stuck at level 14) do i really have to travel to all my dens just to find him?

2) after i assign an assassin to a den will that stop templars from trying to reclaim it? i HATE, HATE, HATE the fucking den defenses. i don't even bother trying to do them anymore because they're so stupid. taking over templar dens is already frustrating enough with the captains that run away and hide.

shinobigarth
11-25-2011, 06:18 AM
1. dont know if theres a way to tell who's guarding what without going to that den. thats why if im not sure i just send everyone on a mission, that way everyone gets XP and you dont have to guess.

2. they only stop the attacks at level 15. until then it can still be attacked. you have to complete both parts of their assassin missions to get them to 15. only then do they lock that district and stop attacks. to get them to 15 after assigning them to a den, send them on missions or call them in battle. they level really quick.