PDA

View Full Version : The Mentor achievement glitech

D4Ru73K
11-24-2011, 12:00 PM
I play about 20 hours, I've got 6 Master Assassins but I can NOT rank up 7th Assassin who's fighting and ranking up from 11 do 15 lvl - I let you guess... Yea you're right - 15 hours!

First off

Between memory 6 and 7 in the sequence 2 we get first Master Assassin and he wants to be assigned as a guard of den. After that he's only 11 lvl so we need to send him out on the missions and rank him up to 14 lvl (15500XP) and here is my problem. I've sent him out but I didn't look what mission on.

Now I see, it's Bursa (3 big red stars and 13500XP) and my Master Assassins stuck there for almost 15 hours with the description: "Assassin will be unavailable for an indefinite time" and that time means 15 hours and that time means I can NOT get achievement.

There is no way to change him if he is assigned as a guard and there is no way to rank up other guy for Master if we've got all 7 Assassins assigned as a guard.

Any idea?

Hiigarian
11-24-2011, 12:10 PM
As far as I can remember, an Assassin being stuck at "indefinite time" had something to do with the storyline missions. The Sentinel Part I & II are Master Assassin missions that are also the part of the main storyline, so if you're stuck at one of those, try doing some other memories and then the Master Assassin mission should unfold / finish by itself.

D4Ru73K
11-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Lol! I was ready to start everything again, thanku you mate :drunk

Hiigarian
11-24-2011, 04:53 PM
No problem mate, glad I could help! :)

Dombine
08-18-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm having the same problem here!

What needs to be done to get him out of this mission. Which missions should I replay, or shall I just continue with the story? I'm about to do the last section on Sequence 3.

Renedald
08-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Hi Dombine,

There is no glitch or problem here. Just continue with the storyline/sequences and he'll eventually return successful. I forget which sequence it is, but it is later down the storyline. You are good to go. :)