PDA

View Full Version : Newb Question

KOX KingOfXbox
11-26-2011, 02:50 AM
1. If someone in your party lags out of a campaign game do you return to lobby and have to start all over?
2. If you quit in the middle of a mission after a checkpoint is there a way to continue later or you have to start all over?
Thanks

RBmaster9345
11-26-2011, 03:18 AM
1. No, if you're in a game and somebody DC's just that person would be disconnected but the others wuld still be able to play normally.
2. As long as you used the save and quit feature to end the game you'd be able to load that same point right again.

For #1 the person who DC's didnt quit using the option on #2 so they WOULD have to start that mission from scratch

KOX KingOfXbox
11-26-2011, 03:20 AM
Thanks man and how many people can you do in co op? Is it just 2 or is it up to 4.

Also I was just using end game, is save and quit right around there because I didn't see it last time?

Mister Buds
11-26-2011, 03:38 AM
i have to disagree with RBmaster's answers.

1) if one person lags out of co-op, both players are returned to the lobby and have to start the mission from the beginning. this was very frustrating for me because my partner has a terrible internet connection. he got dropped on three different missions and none of them counted as complete (even though he got the achievements for them) so we had to do them a second time on legendary.

2) you can only resume checkpoints in single player.

KOX KingOfXbox
11-26-2011, 07:00 AM
O ok so in co-op you have to finish it in one sitting , ok. Thanks. On a few different missions is returned me to lobby after completion , right after the achievement unlocked but it still luckily counted as complete. I have heard allot of people say that this game is buggy , hopefully they will fix it soon.