PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Krazie
08-04-2007, 06:14 AM
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread!

Krazie
06-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Achievements revealed..

Thoughts?

Spliff Starz
06-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Don't seems to popular :p

Motrahtox
07-09-2008, 04:38 AM
Right now all I can think is they sound interesting. Once I figure out what these enemies are I can better figure out how to get these achievements for killing schizzes and orbiddles and all these other ridiculously named enemies. I cant wait to try my hand at Uberschizoid mode. I can imagine its quite the battle fighting what your hands want to do and what your brain makes you do more or less.

Im kinda surprised how little excitement there is for this game. I mean sure its another shooter, but at least its not another puzzle game and this is a much more original shooter.

Mythtakes
07-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Having played the trial, this game is very interesting, I'd say the achievements are moderately challenging. It seems to be based a lot around co-op, so I'm going to see if my bro is getting it too before I go and spend.

Motrahtox
07-10-2008, 05:51 AM
I dont know if some of the guys at the top of the leaderboards on Uberschizoid mode dont have jobs, are teenagers with all the time in the world, or just skilled players but its crazy how much progress they have made in 2 days. The number one guy has gotten a gold medal on 102 levels out of the 119. I thought I was doing pretty good with 44 gold medals and being #9 and sure I have only played about 4 hours or so, but still almost gold medal throughout the game in 2 days is impressive. Im pretty confident I can do the same, but having a job and wife ( an understanding one at that) makes it tough to keep up with the people that seem to have all the time in the world.

Todaysforgotten
07-10-2008, 03:48 PM
I dont know if some of the guys at the top of the leaderboards on Uberschizoid mode dont have jobs, are teenagers with all the time in the world, or just skilled players but its crazy how much progress they have made in 2 days. The number one guy has gotten a gold medal on 102 levels out of the 119. I thought I was doing pretty good with 44 gold medals and being #9 and sure I have only played about 4 hours or so, but still almost gold medal throughout the game in 2 days is impressive. Im pretty confident I can do the same, but having a job and wife ( an understanding one at that) makes it tough to keep up with the people that seem to have all the time in the world.

Yes.
No.
Yes.

Although, some of those levels are a bit much to handle for one person. The other guy had some help from a friend on the harder levels so thus the 119 medals. I probably have 2 more left in me.