PDA

View Full Version : This game is awful!! A.I. is bullshits!!!

cheevo360
11-27-2011, 12:39 PM
This game not easy and it is kid game, oh well game is very extreme hard on easy difficulty.

Every race tracks I race with and I alway 4th place to behind never get 1st to win.

A.I. drivers is clever and cheap way to takedown you all times to stop you get wins.

Awful graphics and control gameplay since drift is awful to make unlike Mario Kart series and Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing game is good with drifts

I must say Ben 10 Galactic Racing is one of worst games in 2011 and i give this game 30% bad game. PEOPLE DO NOT BUY IT AND LEAVE IT IN SHOP FOREVER BEFORE PUBLISHER DECIDE STOP SELLING THIS BROKEN GAME!!!

Right Let me back to other games rather play this BIN game:)

KING NEV
12-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Hey man this game isn't hard at all but it can be a little frustrating at sometime as you may have to replay some tournaments to get first place and gold trophy but you dont need to win all the races just as long you are first in points overall :D

Rit1988
12-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Don’t be put off buying this game by the first post, yes it is quite hard and can be frustrating but not impossible by any stretch. The very first track I played I finished 4th and I consider myself pro at karting games I recently finished dreamworks kartz and don’t think I finished that low in the entire game(also wrote the guide for it) but after a few retries and working out what weapons do what its not that hard at all. One thing I didn’t realise at first is how important drifts and tricks are, if you drift around you build up this little blue bar and when filled you can press :bbut: for a move, I didn’t know what this did so just kept using it as soon as I got it but what it does is shields you for like 10 seconds so wait until the warning that you are about to be hit goes off then use it. Same goes for tricks, the tricks are done by moving the right stick mid air and when the orange bar fills up you get an awesome move you can use by pressing :xbut:

plus at the end of the day this is a cheap budget game not full retail lol

maur1c1o
03-01-2012, 04:37 PM
No this games SUCKSSSSS big time lol i give it 20 out of 100 dont bother with it

BADFELLA
04-15-2012, 12:08 PM
i was like this just make sure u put the code in for the best kart the game gets much better and is pretty easy after that 8)

unkled20
06-11-2012, 03:27 PM
I felt the same way for a bit. It just takes some time to get used to this game. All kart games are a little cheap in that you go from 1st place to 4th place in a fraction of a second, this one just has a little more of that. Once you get the hang of the attacks, your defensive maneuver and the shortcuts you will fly through this game. This is coming from someone that wanted to throw my controller through the tv for the first hour or so I played this game. Stick with it everyone, you can 1k this game.

evilresidentuk
08-01-2012, 07:09 PM
personally i really didnt find this game difficult at all, frustrating sometimes yes but never difficult as long as u get used to drifting, the power ups are pretty useless i barely used them which is why i still have to grind out the omni node master cheevo (if 10 races can be considered a grind?), only had to replay 1 cup to get gold, maybe i just got lucky but dont be put off by other comments, if you like kart games then its fun pure and simple. while it lasts at least!!

Kaiyo
10-03-2012, 05:20 AM
Its hard as heck, no lies.

Corrupt.
01-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Really? Absolute piece of piss in my opinion. Fun little game to boot!

darkenednight
05-25-2013, 04:15 PM
I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong. I'm trying to complete the first race but the AI takes off at the beginning and stays five seconds ahead (at least) and I never even get the chance to see them.

TriRock
10-27-2013, 09:29 PM
If driving games aren't your cup of tea it can be a bit hard in the beginning, especially since in cart games luck plays (to an extent) a factor. But once you get some better carts, learn the layout and get the hang on the drifting system, it becomes easy.

raidenhardcore
10-29-2013, 09:17 PM
played it for 15 minutes and felt the urge of burning this turd into a pile of ashes