PDA

View Full Version : secret ach. not unlocking

kev111123
11-29-2011, 09:28 AM
just had this game running for two days solid andcompleted all 50 levels in one go and no secret ach or 50 level complete ach.

flyestsquire
12-21-2011, 04:04 PM
The Secret achievement is a joke if you own an omnia 7 as you have no ability to remove screenlock/standby mode.

kev111123
12-22-2011, 12:19 AM
I turned it off on my trophy and put it on a triple drop level and still no ach

flyestsquire
12-23-2011, 02:32 AM
I turned it off on my trophy and put it on a triple drop level and still no ach

you are lucky you have the option to turn it off, i guess thats the only gripe i have with the omnia

I M1K3Y B I
12-29-2011, 11:34 PM
Has anyone got it to unlock recently? I had mine going for 27 hours straight, when i decided to see if i had it yet and i still don't.

Anyone got any ideas.

I wish they would put a tracker in the game if they are going to put stupid achievements like this in them :(

kev111123
12-30-2011, 02:40 AM
I don't know if it is relevant but the secret achievement does not appear on the I game list but does on on my Xbox and online.

I M1K3Y B I
12-30-2011, 10:08 PM
I don't know if it is relevant but the secret achievement does not appear on the I game list but does on on my Xbox and online.

Mines still locked on Xbox.com :(

What exactly did you do to get it to unlock?

Edit: I see what you mean now by it not being there.

Edit Edit: I finally got to unlock. Done with this game now.

Anton 894
01-18-2012, 01:05 AM
Does my spill progress still count even if I don't finish the level and exit the game?

Arsenic 17
04-18-2013, 07:57 PM
Does my spill progress still count even if I don't finish the level and exit the game?

It has been said that is doesnt. But I dont think it has been 100% verified. nothing seems to consistently work for people. Some takes 20 hours. Some takes 50 hours. Some doenst work at all.

jeffy x360a
08-21-2013, 04:19 PM
@Arsenic

i seen in your guide you say to reinstall the game after you got everything else them begin the idle drop boosting. did you do this? i got the rest of the achieves then began a new game on a new save i didnt reinstall. im well over 24 hours and i dont have it yet. imma let it go tonight 1 more time then i may do a reinstall and start over. this game is pure crap...

not even sure if you will see this but i figured id try.

Arsenic 17
08-21-2013, 05:03 PM
@Arsenic

i seen in your guide you say to reinstall the game after you got everything else them begin the idle drop boosting. did you do this? i got the rest of the achieves then began a new game on a new save i didnt reinstall. im well over 24 hours and i dont have it yet. imma let it go tonight 1 more time then i may do a reinstall and start over. this game is pure crap...

not even sure if you will see this but i figured id try.

Yes that is what I did. I loaded up the first level after reinstalling and let it sit until it popped. I was expecting it to take somewhere around 30-35 hours. I am unsure how long it took me (I had some issues with alarms I had set popping up and calendar appointments going off and pausing the game for many unknown hours). Good news is these dont ruin your progress. I let it run for around 48 hours, losing a good 10-15 from appointments and alarms. So I figure you should need no more than 35. But I would let it go at least 40.

I read about so many people having trouble getting it to pop doing what you did. I found that completely reinstalling seemed to have a 100% success rate (though data points are few), so that is what I did (and it worked!) and put in the guide.

Good luck. Remember 30-35 hours is all it takes. If it has been more than 40 hours, I would just reinstall and such.

jeffy x360a
08-22-2013, 03:13 AM
Yes that is what I did. I loaded up the first level after reinstalling and let it sit until it popped. I was expecting it to take somewhere around 30-35 hours. I am unsure how long it took me (I had some issues with alarms I had set popping up and calendar appointments going off and pausing the game for many unknown hours). Good news is these dont ruin your progress. I let it run for around 48 hours, losing a good 10-15 from appointments and alarms. So I figure you should need no more than 35. But I would let it go at least 40.

I read about so many people having trouble getting it to pop doing what you did. I found that completely reinstalling seemed to have a 100% success rate (though data points are few), so that is what I did (and it worked!) and put in the guide.

Good luck. Remember 30-35 hours is all it takes. If it has been more than 40 hours, I would just reinstall and such.

thanks for the reply. after tonight I should be near 30hrs. I hope it pops..! argh crap games

edit: I reinstalled and I'm approaching 40 hrs with no achieve I'm on level 9. argh this game is crap...at least I finished jungle run WP :)

EDIT2: it finally popped i had 40+ hours before i reinstalled and now i was close to 50 hours and it popped last night. guess the game has a mind of its own. after the reinstall i let it go in 1 save slot i was on level 9. i let it idle drip overnight for about 7-8 nights ranging from 5-8 hours per night. glad its over!!