PDA

View Full Version : The Ghost Recon used to be good.

SuperDav
11-29-2011, 10:45 AM
Back in the day when i was torn between 2 system (original xbox and ps2) i had played Socom U.S Navy Seals it was ok but controls where lacking so on xbox I bought The first Ghost Recon and it had what Socom was missing a great control set up and fluid character movement.Since i have tried the Ghost Recon games and am unimpressed. These days the Tom Clancey games are to difficult and now lacking good control and character movement. As far as FPS games the Call of Duty and Halo games are the best creative game play great controls story and even graphicly why make another game that fails in compairison.

:uzi:GH Series.

The Bum-Mobile
11-29-2011, 10:35 PM
I've always been more of a Rainbow Six guy myself, but I feel you. I actually feel the games now have been toned down for more casual play. Which is fine, becuase I'm a more casual gamer now than those years ago. I will say though, I remember getting some intense private matches going in Ghost Recon on Xbox Live. One shot, no respawn matches that would last an hour, longer. While addressing your complaints though, I think both of your complaints have actually improved over the years... The animations, naturally, have gotten better and I don't recall controls being frusterating?

Mars the Emo
12-14-2011, 05:53 PM
Ghost Recon used be good, but then it took an arrow in the knee..

I just did it

fastNcurious
12-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Ghost Recon used be good, but then it took an arrow in the knee..

Huh? They added a crossbow? Like in Black Ops? :eek: