PDA

View Full Version : Help!

DaRKSWeeNeY
11-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Hey guys, I only have a 20GB HDD and I REALLY need space (and a new HDD) so I wanna erase Borderlands' DLC. The problem is that I'm scared to lose all my guns in the bank if I erase Mad Moxxi. Can anyone tell me if it will? :confused:

Necrophage33
12-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Hey guys, I only have a 20GB HDD and I REALLY need space (and a new HDD) so I wanna erase Borderlands' DLC. The problem is that I'm scared to lose all my guns in the bank if I erase Mad Moxxi. Can anyone tell me if it will? :confused:

In the bank in the Underdome? Of course it will. You're essentially deleting the bank itself, along with the DLC, so you'll lose all the guns stored there. You could dupe them for a friend, and have him give them to a second character to keep them. Or sell stuff.

ChickinOnaChain
12-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Get a flash drive big enough to put Moxxie on. OR...get a bigger HD to begin with. 20Gb is way too small now days.

Killerchronic
03-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Actually all the above is false providing you don't load up borderlands. Actually even then due to the save not loading any mad moxxie stuff you could still well be fine. I know when i do new haven farming i've had a few weapons from DLC that were not in my inventory, upon adding back the patch/DLC they reappear, fairly noticeable when you have a 42 inv and suddenly have 46 slots used up.

Simple way to test is to use a second profile on the same box, get as far as the main compound in the start zone, take some gun to the bank and store it. Delete the DLC and load up the game using only that second profile you created, it will not touch your main profiles save games, then quit out and put the DLC back on, jump back in and find out if its there, because of the way the save files works i can almost be sure it will but that will prove once and for all if you want 100% proof.

stevefromga2000
03-17-2012, 02:53 AM
just sell stuff. there is no way that you could possibly need that many weapons. you can have your best 4 equipped, then carry around the other ones you need. i used to carry around a bunch of stuff, then fill up the bank, then not want to sell anything because it was really strong. but i never used it, and i had better stuff. so it just takes up space either way, unless you sell them