PDA

View Full Version : Reloading Chapters

HowardsTurn
08-05-2007, 02:20 AM
I have been hearing you can't reload a chapter if your looking for your golden bird achievement. Is there anyway to work around this? Like loading a saved game? Because on Chapter 4 I just couldn't seem to find the bird, so I just finished the level thinking I can just reload the chapter later on. Can I just load a saved game from Chapter 4, look for the final bird for that Chapter and just keep progressing through the story, and the bird count won't reset? Another question for reloading chapters, if I load my saved game for chapter 4 does that reset all my weapons I meleed with, making me have to do it again? I really do not want to restart the game over again, so any help will be appreciated.

Zef
08-05-2007, 10:15 AM
The weapons don't reset, I played through nine of the ten levels recently to get the weapon achievements and one of them had a unique weapon that I would have to have used on that level.

So I'd guess that you can reload chapters to get birds, but you might be safer starting from the first chapter and finding every bird again incase it does reset them. Then you can find every weapon and all of the birds at the same time.