PDA

View Full Version : Legenday Defender Glitched?

PHISTAGON
11-29-2011, 10:41 PM
I didn't see any forum threads on this one. I completed DD 100%. I have the big trophy in my tavern, all accomplishments are 100% done, the TE crystal, and the Feather Flocklear you get for game completion. However, the Legendary Defender achievement did not pop. It's the last achievement I need. Has anyone else had this issue and/or is there a work around?

Thanks In Advance...

GT: PHISTAGON

13ip0lar
11-30-2011, 05:33 PM
I didn't see any forum threads on this one. I completed DD 100%. I have the big trophy in my tavern, all accomplishments are 100% done, the TE crystal, and the Feather Flocklear you get for game completion. However, the Legendary Defender achievement did not pop. It's the last achievement I need. Has anyone else had this issue and/or is there a work around?

Thanks In Advance...

Nope. My best advice is to post on the official forums and hopefully they will get back to you with an answer. That sucks bro.

PHISTAGON
11-30-2011, 09:04 PM
Will do. I just wanted to check here first since this site has been a great help with cheevies.

Thanks

Andreas_loel
12-04-2011, 12:15 PM
I just gotta OUCH, that sucks quite badly.

Congratulations on getting the 100% though, this is a game where it sure feels rewarding