PDA

View Full Version : Diffuclty

Achieveorleave V2
11-30-2011, 06:09 PM
How hard is this game on achievements? Are they all obtainable pretty easily? Thanks.

rekikire
11-30-2011, 07:10 PM
Extreme difficulty and Gold on all the challenges are not easy.

Achieveorleave V2
11-30-2011, 07:22 PM
HAHA okay man thanks for the help. There was no roadmap so i didn't wanna go into this thing blind lol

Harvey Domino
11-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Does the difficulty affect the XP you earn for completing a race? I just wanna run through this on easy and get as many driver levels I can on one play through.

red_hammer
11-30-2011, 10:15 PM
I don't think difficulty affects XP, but you won't gain many lvls while playing The Run...
You need to drive online (best with 3 others to gain extra XP for group challenges) when you want to reach lvl 30.

And for the difficulty of the game.
I completed The Run on Hard and Extreme... sometimes pretty annoying when a cop pushes you off a cliff, only "Make Up Time" events are quite difficult. Normal races are usually scripted to some extent, so it shouldn't be that difficult.
And of course you can use the glitch for extreme though.......

Wraithdagger
12-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Not so much a glitch for extreme diff, more a technicality. It's just "complete" the Run on extreme.

But yeah, the worst parts are just gonna be the challenges, bonus wheel and getting to 30. The challenges are mostly tedious and you should be able to get through them with the right car and persistence. Bonus wheel is a combination of luck and skill and getting to 30 is simply tedious.

Super Geek No1
12-01-2011, 03:34 PM
I don't think difficulty affects XP, but you won't gain many lvls while playing The Run...
You need to drive online (best with 3 others to gain extra XP for group challenges) when you want to reach lvl 30.

And for the difficulty of the game.
I completed The Run on Hard and Extreme... sometimes pretty annoying when a cop pushes you off a cliff, only "Make Up Time" events are quite difficult. Normal races are usually scripted to some extent, so it shouldn't be that difficult.
And of course you can use the glitch for extreme though.......

do you mean just complete the last stage on Extreme and you get the achievement?

Trunks1337
12-01-2011, 05:29 PM
do you mean just complete the last stage on Extreme and you get the achievement?

In fact you need only to play the last level. Start the last Stage on whatever diff and play till the last lvl then pause and select gameplay and select diff to extreme. The Lvl will restart and if you beat the last level now the cheevo will pop.

kornfan2007
12-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Difficulty depends on your skill with racing games really. I am around average and have not had too much difficulty really. If you are not the best with racing games then you may struggle with the online achievement that requires coming in first place during a specific bonus wheel event. I personally got lucky on that one